for Not By Your Hand

1/12 c1 Emma Della-roze
У меня просто нет слов. История прекрасна
11/6/2020 c1 Guest
Wow. Sam is a jerk. Evil from birth and evil in death.
11/6/2020 c1 Guest
Sam got his wish. His aim was to hurt Dean and that’s what happened. Sam shows no remorse. He keeps using the powers that hurt Dean to do mundane tasks. And he never apologizes or feels regret. Yes he leaves the room but that’s because he doesn’t care to comfort Dean after the seizure. I’m surprised this hasn’t happened in the show because Sam gets angry so unnecessarily, when Dean has experienced more struggles and pain yet doesn’t explode. Sam was born evil regardless of the demon blood because his actions are bad. Sam kept using the power that blinded his brother. You’d think a person who stops using them or use them sparingly after seeing you harmed someone. Granted that person was Dean and Sam doesn’t care for him, but Dean is still a innocent person (at the time). It’s the same in the show. Sam trusts demons when demons were the people that tortured Dean. There’s so concern or compassion from Sam. And if there is(which there is no evidence for-unless for Sam’s personal gain of power over others) Sam only shows concern when there’s a big event happening. Love and concern should be everyday emotions, not just when people/loved ones are in danger. Sam is an evil demented manipulator in every version of him.
7/26/2020 c1 Guest
I really like this story, but Sam should have told the truth. That was a real cowardly move. He almost killed his brother, and both Dean and John deserved to know that Sam was dangerous. Anytime Sam might get angry, he could kill them "accidentally".
8/3/2019 c1 Scanvashfewgsdns
And I oop-
12/7/2015 c1 Guest
I love it
8/5/2015 c1 6ReluctantRavenclaw
I absolutely adored this story. I'm a sucker for some hurt Dean at the best of times, but I loved the idea of Sam's powers showing early, even if it did break my heart a little. The idea of Dean being blind is so interesting when you consider all the later impacts on his life, and whether or not Sam will be able to protect him. To conclude, heart breaking and very well written!
2/27/2014 c1 3soaring freedom
that was so heartbreaking but still it was amazing i really loved the idea and i would very much like to see a continuation
9/3/2013 c1 XS
This is so bittersweet... at least now they have a deep bond... kinda
7/7/2013 c1 3No.Life.In.The.Void
Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep now. This was beautifully written. Bravo!
4/18/2013 c1 4xxSpade's Ace
Ow.

My heart just... Ow.

Fantastically written. But. Ow.
._.
1/17/2013 c1 7Death-Muncher
This is an epic story! Just wow. Brilliant!
12/23/2012 c1 24Cati-dono
sobs wildly in a corner
This was so fantastic OMG! Was directed to it from tumblr and just... wow. That was so heartbreaking and intense and well done! AMAZING WORK, LET ME LOVE YOU!
12/20/2012 c1 4pinklatent
Oh, this was awesome! I loved it. I also like to think the repercussions of this to canon. Would Sam shun his powers because of his guilt? Or would he embrace it anyway, like how he's beginning to do now, as some misguided attempt of using it for good? Great writing!
11/17/2012 c1 32ackeberlynn
Great writing, here. Love the vivid, emotional descriptions. Sam's terror and Dean's need come across so clearly and beautifully. Where can they go from here?
23 Page 1 2 Next »