for Love On Any Terms

10/16/2018 c24 2darkliss
I think Canon Mary would tell him to stop being so ridiculous if he got hot and bothered over her feet. I mean, really!
10/16/2018 c20 darkliss
Tasting her feet? How very sophisticated, lol.
4/14/2017 c42 AmeriGirlTN
Don't know if you still get notifications of reviews but I wanted to let you know how much I love this story. I just read it for the third time and I still enjoy it. Thanks so much for sharing it with the M/M fans.

Hope things are going very well for you.
7/26/2016 c42 MarMatAddict
I just finished your great FF! Lot of fun. I like your starting idea. You develloped it greatly. The slow rythm permited to really appr├ęciate the story. I really could visualise the characters all along. A big thanks to you! I will try to find your others FF. MMA
7/10/2016 c6 Guest
A big thank for your huge work. I can't wait to see how you adapted the rest of the story. MMA
7/8/2016 c1 MarMatAddict
Very Happy to found your FF. A lot of fun to come. 42 chapters, Wow! That's work and inspiration.
3/21/2016 c1 Pema
Wonderful writing! Looking great so far :)
3/8/2016 c24 Guest
I've started to read this fanfiction yesterday evening. This is so amazing, i can't stop cry.
12/29/2015 c42 4timeandpixiedust
This fic is one of my favorites. It's of my go-to fics when I just want to read something to cheer myself up or keep myself entertained. I loved their relationship and how they became best friends.
12/17/2015 c42 FD4me
I know that I am years behind in reading this story but I just have to say how much I have enjoyed it. I have been thoroughly engrossed and your characterisation of all the people, not just Mary and Matthew, was outstanding. It is obvious to me that you have thought deeply of how each person would have reacted. I actually preferred your version, and it was very sexy at times. Those two are soo much in love I'm quite envious. Lol. Will carry on with all your other DA fanfics.
12/16/2015 c25 FD4me
I'm English and I hope you don't mind me pointing out that the wedding breakfast is not literally a breakfast, it is the meal immediately after the wedding with all the guests, the cutting of the cake and the speeches! It is just called that. No idea why though. Lol. I wonder if you got mixed up? Can't find your link to your research, so I could be wrong. Sorry, I'm years behind this story and it really doesn't matter now especially I am soooo enjoying this story. On to the wedding night now, I hope.
2/24/2014 c2 1alittlebookish
feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels! I think that everybody, besides the Tom/Sybil shippers, truly hates thee second season. I admire Mary very much for not hating Lavinia, acting as all kind and reasonable woman would do, she's such a role model!
2/24/2014 c1 alittlebookish
OMG I read the prompt some weeks ago, favorited and waited some time to read it. I must admit that I've never had any experience with M/M, and this first chapter made me realize that it can be awesome! Dearest Matthew didn't make his appearence, but only Mary is enough to turn everything interesting, imageine them two together! I'll certainly read it all! Loved your writing!
2/6/2014 c30 Guest
I love this story so much
1/29/2014 c42 Guest
Hi, I know this is a bit odd because this was written quite awhile ago but I just stumbled across this and... Wow. You are incredibly talented. I absolutely love the way you developed your characters and the AU was beautifully done. This was absolutely the best story ever, and I must confess it made me both cry and squeal from your beautiful representation of these much-loved characters. Thank you so so much for putting your talent to use and sharing your lovely writing with other DA fans :) I look forward to reading more of your work!
- Maggie L.