for On my own

7/19/2016 c3 2ElissPrince
Hahaha xD
I would call a good impression
3/31/2016 c3 sarahsezlove
I liked it.
1/28/2014 c3 2shadewatcher
Poor Harry, thing just always seem to happen to him. lol
11/4/2013 c1 19MelodyPotterSnape
Oh my god I've been looking for this fic forever though I should have sworn that Harry had already won the war, but I guess my memory was a little off.
4/12/2013 c3 1sunfun
Nice.
11/4/2012 c3 D3ATHR0SE
Hehe, luv ur story! :) im soooooo happy Sev saved Harry be4 he died!
9/29/2012 c3 1Lw117149

Good story.
4/24/2012 c2 Cassandra30
Excellent!
4/24/2012 c1 Cassandra30
No one wanted to know Harry? All just wanted TBWL! That is so wrong!
4/22/2012 c1 mrspotter160
This story was awsume!
4/15/2012 c3 6NeverEndingImagination1210
This was really good. I liked the kiss. Keep writing!
4/14/2012 c3 35dem bones
I believe this answers all of my questions for the most part though it just leaves some new ones. This could be because of the lack of explanation about the charm cast on the great hall. Of course it is used to make the people who see him as the boy who lived unaware of his presence but later on it's explained to have a gradual effect that started with his enemies and ended with his friends. All of them had to walk through the halls at some point so it begs to question whether or not Harry gradually disappeared from their lives because they saw him as the boy who lived or he disappeared because a small part of themselves see the boy who lived in him but this part is never explained.

Keeping the above in mind, if Snape only remembered Harry with the help of the pensieve how does that make him any better than the headmaster who had to do the same thing? This would only prove that Snape only saw the boy who lived when he gazed at Harry wouldn't it unless the ending is meant as a means for Snape to readjust his perceptions of the boy? If this is the case though it's kind of surprising that Snape forgot about Harry though as from his observations in the pensieve he seemed to notice Harry as someone other than the boy who lived.

Great story. My favorite chapter was Chapter 2.
28 Page 1 2 Next »