for When the Smoke Cleared

5/26 c1 Guest
Lol,the last sentence is golden!
11/19/2020 c1 Crazy-myths-reader
Loved the ending! I think Percy said that to lift the mood. I liked how you described their relationship in the beginning.
5/13/2020 c1 AAAaaaHHHhhh
I love the ending!
4/22/2020 c1 43AshenMoon42
Aw! I don't read PJ fanfics, pretty much ever, but this was brilliant. Love their kinda-friendship dynamics.
10/16/2019 c1 35MarbleWolf
loved this
2/12/2019 c1 74The Hope Lions
I enjoyed this a lot. Nice job.
3/6/2018 c1 luvpercy
This was so good! It was BRILLIANT. Everyone was perfectly in character, except for Percy was slightly OOC at the end, but this was SOOOOO GOOD. It had my heart thumping, breathing fast, needing to scream from the excitement and worried for Percy. Only REALLY good fanfics do that to me. It seems like you have a very natural talent for writing. The writing in this was brilliant, and the story was fantastic. Thalia IS really hard to write, but you did so good with her. Great job! Also, I read Divided They Fall, and it was really good too. I love all your stories!
2/28/2018 c1 5XYZArtemis
Lovely job! I really liked the way you wrote the rocky start of Thalia and Percy’s friendship :)
1/28/2018 c1 Floopywaffle1
Ahhhh this is sooo good! I loved the banter, and I've never seen anyone really go so in depth to Percy's and Thalia's characters and relationship- you've don't it perfectly! I love percy angst, and this was such a treat to read! Thank you so much for this blessing, and I hope you continue to write (YOURE AN AMAZING AUTHOR) I'll be sure to read other fics of yours :33
9/12/2017 c1 2Hercules8
Nice story! :)
8/10/2017 c1 Bunearybunny
Awesome! I have a suggestion: if you ever make this a two shot (which you probably won't...) make Percy's POV of when he is in a concussion. Is he fully aware of everything, just can't say it because of concussion or did his head go blank from the head injury
6/16/2017 c1 Neena
Splendid! I think you did a phenomenal job of mixing in you own flavor while keeping the characters in character like Rick would! I appreciate the use of language like I know Rick writes for kids but there is now say these teens wouldn't curse and use real foul language! Great I also like how unlike other writers you didn't over use the "seaweed brain" and "wisegirl" thing becuase that is sooo cringey!
4/21/2017 c1 1OneAppleLeaf
awwwthis is really cuute :))
4/9/2017 c1 DesperateFangirl
I LOVE THIS YOU AMAZING PERSON

THINK YOU COULD WRITE MORE ABOUT THALIA/PERCY FRIENDSHIP?!

MY FAVOURITE EVER

I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY B)
3/28/2017 c1 vj60609
I so totally like this.A wonderful work it is
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »