for The Ultimate Digital Adventure

2/22/2018 c10 1yuutojaden
please continue
1/28/2013 c10 8The Keeper of Worlds
LMAO! This is great and I can't wait for more:)
1/25/2013 c9 The Keeper of Worlds
Nice, I can't wait to see you come back and update this soon:) Great job!
8/24/2012 c9 7Bolo42
Takato's digimon is spelled Guilmon, and Thomas' is spelled Gaomon
8/24/2012 c8 Bolo42
Good story ideas, could withstand a rewrite for grammar errors though.
5/24/2012 c6 66TheKeyToDestiny
Erm... Ok, the ending was rather random and lame. No offence though.
5/23/2012 c5 TheKeyToDestiny
Boy, you sure do update fast. Tommy should be getting used to the cold in a while, after all he's the Warrior Of Ice. He usually shouldn't be feeling cold, same for Takuya.
5/23/2012 c4 TheKeyToDestiny
This sounds simliar to Shara Raizel's story, the part about stones and bonding. Hmm... The 18 regions are taken from the 10 elements and 8 main crests. Marcus and Kristy's twin sisters are nmaed Hope and light eh? I have a feeling that they are gonna be involved some how. Aww... Sweet Takumi moment. I think the walls of fire and light around Takuya and Koji are actually their human powers. I think the Lengedary Warriors have some sort of power that they can use in their normal forms.
5/22/2012 c4 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Takuya loves Zoe

Marcus's mom had twins?:D
5/22/2012 c3 10th Squad 3rd Seat
Poor Koichi.D:

Takuya is as reckless as always.
5/22/2012 c3 66TheKeyToDestiny
Oh yes. Make a one-shot about Koji's idea of crashing JP's birthday.
5/22/2012 c2 TheKeyToDestiny
Nice! This seems interesting. Update soon!
4/23/2012 c2 TheCrazyAnimeFan
This story is really good so far! I always loved it when every digidestined gets to meet each other and how they'll react to each other. Anyways keep up the good work and update as soon as you possibly can.
4/11/2012 c1 3the undead writer
Good chapter. It will be intresting to see everyones reactions to the other groups. The only thing you need to work on is your spelling and sentence structure. I found several errors in your text.
4/11/2012 c1 110th Squad 3rd Seat
I can't wait to read chapter two!Nice job!^^
17 Page 1 2 Next »