for Sensual games of the Hungry

9/6/2012 c4 68sinisterkid92
Woah, this is good
9/6/2012 c4 Strawberryluv
Hehe. "The Capitol rarely aired the 'mature' scenes in the Hunger Games, after all it was a family show." I love your ironic sarcasm...also, the naughty bit at the end made me smile. I can't wait to see the next chapter and progression of the story ;) Also, I'm really interested in how Cato plans on taking her with him, one way or another (because in this, he doesn't really seem like the night lock type).
9/6/2012 c4 thepinkmartini
So happy you updated! Super super happy! Great chapter by the way. Loved the naughty last part!
8/26/2012 c3 Strawberryluv
I really hope you continue this story...your style of narration is so unique! I love how Cato's mind keeps drifting between his 'training' self and his indulgences! Plz, plz continue!
8/11/2012 c1 7MzMilo
hot...
6/16/2012 c3 1sundragons9
I really hope you come back and write this more. I like it.

'Fireball, I will win and you will be coming with me.' - A different Cato. Much love.
6/3/2012 c3 lisape
so good please update soon :)
5/21/2012 c3 2LittleRedDevilKat
could u add some lemons soon?
5/16/2012 c3 1Hangnails and Hairpins
Please, please, please don't give up on this story. I am in love with it. My heart actually stopped when I finished the third chapter. I could read this forever!
5/15/2012 c3 4ifyourstillfreestartrunning
I like this. I like this alot. Please update soon!
5/7/2012 c3 5beecouture
I liked it! Keep up the great writing. :)
5/6/2012 c3 LBOE
excellent job, loved this chapter
5/6/2012 c3 2SilverOverEverything
This is truly a wonderful piece of art. And art is exactly the right word to describe the effortless flow of your amazing writing. Wow, I think I'm awestruck and very nearly speechless. You have such raw talent, I'm very pleased you donated your skill to this pairing. I look forward to more!
5/5/2012 c3 ngochan
I love your writing and portrayal of Cato, how he progresses from being a ruthless machine, slowly developing feelings for Katniss. That moment of tenderness when Cato offers comfort and assurance to Katniss is so much love :). Although i do enjoy seeing Cato as the caveman at its finest lol. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
5/5/2012 c1 SillySmiley
I had never before considered a CatoxKatniss pairing, but this story piqued my interest from the first line. Cato's character wasn't discussed much in the books, and you gave him a very realistic persona. Aside from a grammar oversights, your writing is superb. Stylistically, the piece is amazing, and I'm anxious to read the next chapters that are currently posted.
52 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »