for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

6/1/2013 c18 Nymra
Oh come on! You can't leave the story in this part and stop updates for more than a year! This fic is really amazing... I'm relatively new to the ME world, started 2 months ago and only ended the game a week ago (I have VERY little time in the computer that can run the game D:), and I read ME fics since a few weeks ago. The previous part of this, CSYGM, just won an award for making me laugh for the longest time without stop. My lips actually HURT, for god's sake! But I utterly enjoyed it, really. And it had a decent amount of cuteness that made me smile with this huge grin and melt in the spot.

And then THAFPF came and with it came a little bit less of laughs but a lot more of fluffyness and cuteness, I'm actually surprised I didn't melt in the floor for real. I lost count of the amount of happy sighs I let out while beaming like a true fangirl...

Whatever, this story is truly amazing, it has a lot of scenes that didn't show in the game but could have totally happened. The characters' attitudes are totally loyal with what we see of them in the game, while showing a totally new perspective of them.

I must admit, I don't like leaving reviews. Not a real reason for it, I'm just really lazy. I know it's not very nice of me, but I guess it's because I like to enjoy my time in the computer and writing reviews takes a lot of time from me for two reasons: English is not my main language, so I have to think much harder writing in it and check it all the time (Sorry in advance for any mistake that made it past my checks), and second because I hate leaving ten words reviews saying "Nice story. Keep it coming!" or some impersonal thing like that. If I like a story I like to explain my reasons to the author and put a dedicated effort onto it.
That said, I've seen in your author's notes that you really enjoy reviews, and your work really deserves one.
...Aaaand the fact that I would like to know if you are going to continue it may also have influenced me a bit. I'm not asking for an update tomorrow, just wanna know if you will continue it, without pressures. Actually, a few hours ago another story from another fandom that I had read like 5 years ago updated for the first time in 6 years. I almost fell from my chair! But I understand that real life is priority.

Whatever, this review went MUCH longer than expected, lol. Good luck and I hope you can answer soon!
5/30/2013 c18 Cat
Okay, so this is a review of the whole fic, not just this chapter. Firstly, it's phenomenal, among the best fics in any genre that I've ever read. The action flows effortlessly, and the characters are so very much themselves that I can hear their voices in my head, reciting your dialogue. Artemis Shepard is every inch exactly what she should be-tough, demanding, charismatic, heroic, undeniable. You haven't sacrificed a single jot of Shepard's amazing character on the altar of plot conventions, and that's so refreshing to see in fanfiction. Garrus is also phenomenal, my favorite through-and-through, every snarky inch of him. No part of this has seemed the least bit forced or contrived. I'm loving it! Please write more.
5/12/2013 c18 Anon
Throughly enjoyed reading all your works, please keep it up, eager to read on :) !
5/4/2013 c18 3Nia Carter
I am loving this! You don't really see a lot of shore leave Shakarian -you portrayed it really well. Continue?
5/1/2013 c18 Vara Drake
I love this fanfic when are you going to write another chapter :)
4/17/2013 c17 Guest
I want to learn more about the cool turian artifacts waaaahhhhhh *pouts*
4/17/2013 c18 Guest
I can't believe I've already read it all! Please keep writing! I love every minute of this. Their lives are so genuine. As far as I'm concerned, this is all canon.
4/16/2013 c10 Guest
I mean to leave a review for each chapter, but as soon as I read to the end I hungrily click the next button, craving more story. I really love the way you write the characters! I think your writing is making me far more obsessed with Shepard/Vakarian than is healthy. You have a lot of talent.
4/7/2013 c18 Fauxrebel
Very good story-one of the best fanfictions I've ran into. I hope you continue this story
4/6/2013 c8 Fauxrebel
I loved the scene in the Presidium Night Garden. Very lovely story :)
4/3/2013 c18 70Shootingstar7123
I really enjoyed what you've written, though I hate that it ends just when things are getting exciting! Even unfinished, though, I wanted to let you know that I liked it.
3/27/2013 c18 pookagairl
Just read all of your work-love your take on their relationship-though wish she would have ditched Kaiden outright-please don't leave us hanging here-post more
3/27/2013 c18 8Yngvildr the Voracious
Hey, been a while, hmm...
What an eventful shoreleave D
3/14/2013 c18 txijake
Hello Chi! I've made this account just so I could leave this review. Just wanted to tell you that this series and the previous one that lead up to this one was just absolutely awesome. I would be just impossible to describe how great your stories in just a couple of words. You make me want to play the game again...and again, and I'm even tempted to try the make the same choices as the Shepard in your stories. There is a pretty well known stereotype about FanFiction and the stories on it are always grammatically incorrect and don't really have much continuity story-wise, but you, you definitely break away from that. And to that I say thank you for providing me, and my fellow ME fans, with such a fantastic read! Ignore whatever negative comments/reviews you receive and continue what you find joy in doing and are obviously amazing at!
3/8/2013 c18 theschmooples
I love this, haven't been able to stop reading since I started! I hope you'll update soon, can't wait to see what happens next in the story :D
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »