for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

3/8/2013 c18 3kiyohunter
once again, real life has taken another author away from us readers. CURSE YOU RL!
2/28/2013 c13 Guest
I'm glad you added a badass mission in the middle of the story. Your story's good, but it was getting too domestic-y. Now I really can't put it down.
2/1/2013 c2 1MomentousMinutiae
Loving it so far. Looking forward to what is next.
1/28/2013 c18 Sazuka57
aaaa what this is the last chapter? where is the rest of this! It's fantastic! D8
1/25/2013 c18 1ivanesca
Guuuuuys Chi is probably going to update soon :D I mean sooner that never (which is obviously a progress!)
1/20/2013 c18 5DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles
oh oh please continue this please? please oh please? (gives best puppy dog eyes). its great.
12/27/2012 c18 13Yoruki Hiiragizawa
I'm sorry fo not sending any review before, but I've just started reading THAfPF today and coudn't manage to find in myself the patience to stop reading long enough to send a review between chapters.

I'm loving these two... how can they get into so much trouble in a week is a mystery to me, but just seems so like the two of them.

Wow! Shepard really ends up being poisoned a lot, huh? On the Citadel during CHristmas shore leave, on Omega in between missions... heh

I'm going to guess that Shepard being poisoned was an accident and really bad luck to the culprit, somehow. Let's see how that plays out for me.

I'll be waiting for the next chapters!
12/19/2012 c18 2Akarai
Oh my gosh, more please.
12/17/2012 c18 Pluto the ninth
Well... it was fun while it lasted. I'm afraid that this story has to go into the unfinished category of our archives. Its a shame, you really had something here. But hey, everyone looses interest in tings over time.

Sincerely and with my Deepest Respects,
-The Guilty Bystander
12/4/2012 c18 1White Ivy
What happens next? Is this story abandoned? Thanks for writing what you've written.
12/4/2012 c10 White Ivy
Aww...fluffy. .
12/4/2012 c8 White Ivy
Okay, does the bowl of dead white maggots rice? I'm not particularly familiar with Japanese food, which I'm assuming Garrus is describing based on the raw fish (sushi) and soy sauce, so my other guess would be some sort of noodle dish? Just curious. :)

Can you imagine Garrus playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos? *snicker* Or monopoly:

Garrus: I own all the properties on this side of the board.
Shepard: You're forgetting that I own Indiana Ave.
Garrus: No, my colonies of Kentucky and Illinois launched a sneak attack two rolls ago and conquered Indiana in the name of the Thimble Hierarchy.
11/29/2012 c18 2JayneyRee1234
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE more! I check up on this story every day to read more! It's soo amazing!
11/26/2012 c18 2poonjavie
I have fallen in love with this story and your other ME stories. They have been my favorite to read on here. I really, really hope you come back to continue this story!
11/15/2012 c18 MorningAngel9
That was a close call. It was pretty interesting see how worried Garrus was for Shepard.. He really came close to losing her. I hope you'll update this story soon enough cause i can see that you didn't for a while
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »