for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

7/26/2012 c5 1EveyDawn
OK, I feel really guilty. I read through all 27 chapters of Shepard you've got mail, and five of this one, and did not leave one review. I'm really sorry, the only excuse I have is that I always forget by the end of the chap, and get a quarter into the new one before I do, then rationalize not reviewing til the end of the chapter I'm on, but then forget again. I'm a bad girl. I'm loving the story, can't help myself. It's awesomely cute and cheezey, and great!
7/12/2012 c18 stanley
Ahhh, the infamous author's note telling of how you'll be busy for a few weeks. Nobody ever comes back from these. My heart is breaking.
7/9/2012 c18 Meep
I hope you're okay. Miss your updates.
7/8/2012 c18 Guest
Curious when you're going to update. Finals don't take close to two months to complete :S but...life calls. Hope you get back into this soon!
7/7/2012 c18 serenademewithwater
LOOOOVE! Please update! I feel like you portray them both very welll, and the only thing I don't like is I've been dying for Shakarian romance! Haha, keep up the good work!(:
7/4/2012 c18 28Velasa
... Aw, ran out. We've got some drama going here! I'll be waiting on the heels of this one for updates to find out what's going on.
7/4/2012 c16 Velasa
That was... emotional. Very small, poignant observations and actions, beautiful. I could feel their eyes and they way they were observing each other in such very different capacities while she was working on his markings there. This is my favorite chapter so far.
7/4/2012 c15 Velasa
mmmmhmn, nice counterpoint between the films and their attitutes, and emotional punch at the end. Good stuff.
7/4/2012 c11 Velasa
Ooooh, a most delicate sittuation. I'm damn curious about the blacked out period but most likely that'll be left as an unknown for some time now. I like the more humorous stuff and the bits of fluff, but the serious bits are what really keep my attention. I love the intensity of these two.

Oh, and I had never heard this piano number before you mentioned it, but I've had the title song playing since I looked it up. Really effing beautiful.
7/4/2012 c5 Velasa
The last few lines there were just... d'aw.

I actually started reading this maybe two weeks ago, but I didn't know it was part of other fics and left a chapter in because it didn't make sense. After going through the other two connected fics, really enjoying this Really cute stuff but not smothering sap, they're in character for the little world you've been establishing.
7/3/2012 c18 sylnnn
Oh I sincerely hope you come back to write more of this fun story! I've really enjoyed reading it so far along with "You've Got Mail"
They are both a lot of fun.
7/2/2012 c18 3flyingphoenix51
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story so please keep them coming!
6/28/2012 c18 Guest
When is the next chapter coming out? I am enamored with this series. Please tell me you are going to continue?

Hal
6/19/2012 c18 11NothingSoSpecial
I love your stories. You even wrote one of my very favorite, "Psychosis & Fluff" I cannot even tell you how long I stayed up reading your Mass Effect fanfics. This and the message one are so cool, made better becuae Garrus x Shepard are my favorite pairing. I sense a special romance setting up! I'd be one happy camper! :D

- NothingSoSpecial
6/13/2012 c18 Froggy2589
I don't often review anything, but right now I have to say I love this story. From the beginnings in You've got mail, to now, it is awesome.

I cannot wait for more chapters to this amazing tale, because I am a Garrus fangirl and I cannot wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks for such a wonderful story so far.

Froggy