for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

6/13/2012 c18 10Sky Stormsong
Poor Commander Shepard! Or is it more "poor guy who tried poisoning Commander Shepard"? :P Looking foward to the next chapter.
6/11/2012 c18 Kiley
Amazing! This is by far the best Shakarian fanfic I have read. I can't wait for you to come out with a new chapter!
6/6/2012 c18 jab
Poisoned? A close call? Sorry Shepard, you can't die yet. Not like that any way. Also Chi, your Shepard reminds me of tsubaki yayoi from blazblue. Appearance wise (eye and hair color) and personality wise somewhat (strong sense of justice, compassionate, etc) not gullible or easy to manipulate of course. Just wanted to say that. Good chapter
6/4/2012 c18 Anon
I keep checking to see if you've updated. Gaaaah. Good luck with finals and everything and hope you'll be back soon!
5/31/2012 c18 Hieraxx
Interesting new plot thread! The darker side of galaxy-wide fame (especially for a human) - making enemies that want you dead. The games did so little to acknowledge Shepard's renown beyond jokes like Conrad Verner; an actual assassination attempt is far cooler. And saving Shepard's life then helping her hunt down the ones responsible really gives Garrus an opportunity to show her just how much she needs him wherever she goes.

Good luck with your finals. Save yourself some time and ignore replying to my reviews for the time being :P
5/29/2012 c18 Molly
This is one of the most beautifully written, well-crafted fan fictions I've read in YEARS. I thought I was never going to find someone who could rope me in like this. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for updates, and I'm begging you to never, ever stop writing. Ever. You have some fantastic talent.
5/28/2012 c13 5Lady Anaia Lionel
I gave such a huge cheer in my head (because screaming in the middle of my livingroom will probably cause momentary panic) when they decided to get to business at the end.

Someone's gonna get their ass kicked! :3
5/28/2012 c3 Lady Anaia Lionel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the hug was friggin adorable. AD-OR-AH-BUL

I wanted to run off and draw a picture of it ASAP... but I suck at drawing Garrus. Even chibi garrus is a PAIN xD Damn mandables.
5/27/2012 c18 Trenityrose
This story just keeps getting better. i love it! you should write a mini fanfic that shows what happened when they were drunk, the messages and how they got onto the couch, the whole story! well only if you have time that is.
5/26/2012 c18 36Defii
I must have forgot about the update notification - my bad. 600 review though, congratulations! Great update, as always! I can't wait for more! Can't believe someone poisoned Shepard though, the nerve! Grr. Lol.
5/26/2012 c18 23lunar47
loving this so far :)
5/25/2012 c18 Dragonshield
Fantastic story so far. Can't wait for the next part.
5/23/2012 c18 Guest
ack! didn't see this twist coming!
5/22/2012 c18 Little-SleepyH34d
So Shepard was poisened and nearly died on shore-leave...huh, nice:) The whole dying on the battlefield would be a much better way to go, that and in Garrus' arms... dramatic affect v Oh I'm curious when and if you'll bring the emotion touch stone things back up:P I have my school finals tomorrw,blehhh B( so this was a really nice stress reliever, so thank you! Thanks for the new chapter and good luck on your finals :)
5/22/2012 c18 2Baze Epsilon
Awesome story so far! I'm glad I found it and can't wait for the next chapter!
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »