for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

5/22/2012 c18 Emerald-Torch
Such a great story! I started reading today, and it's been a great way to keep my mind off things as I get better (damn cold). I can't wait for the next update!
5/22/2012 c18 13Fallende
Oh no! They just get the most epic shore leave, don't they?

Garrus being all protective in this chapter! Yay!
5/22/2012 c18 36The Third Biker Scholar
good lord! never let it be said that time with shepard is boring, lol. hmm. the good doctor has been naughty. i wonder if she has a crush on garrus? ooh, wouldn't that just suck for her right now.

can't wait to read more!
5/22/2012 c18 29That One Angry Hobbit
Dr. Michel is always so annoying...
5/22/2012 c18 1Kurumitama
Awww! The explanation about Garrus getting a little touchy-feely was pretty awezome! And Shepard's reaction was just beautiful! n.n

Why is that with every fic I read, Dr. Michele is starting to anoy me more and more? xD

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Every time I think It's close to the end, you came up with something even more incredible than the previous plot!
5/22/2012 c18 Fox.House
I cannot wait for the hunt! I hope your finals go well. I am sure you will ace them all though. I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next delicious slice.
5/21/2012 c18 rosesrblue
Lol silly Garrus calibrating TV:) I imagine he would be quite useful around the house plus he is adorable :)
5/21/2012 c18 ghostface chilla
You just can't take Shepard anywhere without a near-death experience...not even once.
5/21/2012 c18 3BaiLia
Hey chica, a review for you. Still love the story, especially the amount of plot and detail you've put in. I was expecting it to be a short fluff thing but it's so awesome and full of plot. I know you said you weren't really complaining, but here's an apology for fewer reviews recently - I've got finals coming up. Stories like these really keep me going :) so please take this as a pre-review in the same vein for any of your updates in the next month I don't reveiw.

Lia
5/21/2012 c18 TheBreacher89
Ahh the fun continues with a healthy dose of poison haha :D

Side note: I also hate the image thing. I read fiction updates on my BB's browser so the images are a third the regular size /Le Sigh
5/21/2012 c18 The Guilty Bystander
Oh? A poisoner? This just keeps getting better and better. I like reading this story, because for once I do not have to seriously bother with the blatant mistakes the usual rabble churns out on daily basis. Keep up the impressive work; you set a good example.

Sincerely and with my Deepest Respects,

-The (Unofficial) Guilty Bystander
5/21/2012 c18 7Sin of the Fallen
Ooo!The plot thickens...
5/21/2012 c18 11Letticiae
Great chapter! I liked Doc Michel's involvement in the story. I've always found her fishy. There really is something there, I agree.

About the captcha, click on the audio button and you'll get it spelled for you. Sometimes I have trouble trying to figure out the letters too.
5/21/2012 c18 20tarysande
Oooh, the plot thickens. Only poor Shepard could get into so much trouble ON SHORE LEAVE. :D
5/21/2012 c18 7dragonlover131313
Hm, somethings afoot. I laughed at Dr. Michel and her danger prone comment from garrus, she does seem to be the kind of person that would not have a good self awareness. Loved seeing Garrus get to the hero haha, Also love how you illustrate how well they work together, Shepard and Garrus I mean, just so cool. :3
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »