for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

1/19/2021 c7 2Kotali
Honestly, I didn't love Ashley, but this was hard to read.
1/19/2021 c6 Kotali
"The poor adorable bastard." This was perfect. Acknowledging innuendo is often overblown, but the nuance you managed here was decent. I liked the response.

Also that last bit about wondering what Turians dream was very cool. The whole image of Shepard sitting awake, in the quiet dark felt very familiar and peaceful. I liked the way you illustrated it. Thank you.
1/19/2021 c3 Kotali
They are SO cute. It's ridiculous. Fluff makes my heart happy.
1/18/2021 c1 Kotali
I read the others so I could reread this one. This is hands down one of the most memorable and likely my most favorite ME fic. It's beautiful and sweet and so very well done.
6/26/2020 c21 3absinthefire
Well I'm back at the end again and wish wish wish there was more! It won't let me post on the last chapter so am reviewing here instead. I'm hoping that maybe now is a good time to play through all the MEs again (we've just done that this year) and that there will be more to come - I'm sure I am not alone in hoping that this story will be finished. Then if you by any chance wanted to write something set during or after ME2 or ME3 then you would have a dedicated reader! All the best and looking forward to reading more at some point in the future.
6/26/2020 c16 absinthefire
I think this chapter is one of my favourites - I really like the idea of the face painting being so personal and the tradition behind it. It's a lovely idea and is captured in such a great way.
6/25/2020 c15 absinthefire
Love the description of the turian vid, it's very believable. Feel like I am sat on the couch watching it! I like it when a fanfic captures the moments that we don't see in the original and this fic really does this well.
6/25/2020 c11 absinthefire
I know that the last time you updated this story was in 2018 but I just wanted to leave a review to say how brilliant it is and how smooth your writing style is - it flows really well and the characters seem to jump off the page. I read this all the way through several months ago, along with your other fic and just love them. I'm on a re-read at the moment and just wanted to share some nice review vibes! Thanks for writing this and if you can write more that would be AWESOME.
6/22/2020 c22 myrddinderwydd
Love your stories! I've read all of the Shakarian ones you wrote and they are marvelous, spot on characterization, well written, and absolutely engaging. It's 4 am though so that's all my brain has. If you're still writing at all in 2020, major kudos and I hope you chat with you someday.
3/27/2020 c22 Guest
Just marathoned this in two days, it's so delightful and you've captured them SO well
10/24/2019 c22 absinthefire
I just want to review to say thank you so much for writing this, and your other two Shekarian stories, I have read all of them now and absolutely love them. You're a great writer!

I think the format of Shepard, You've Got Mail is genius and works really well but this continues the story in a seamless way, you have a real way with words and the characters that make a reader feel like they are there! I think your characterisation is great and it really feels believable.

I know you haven't updated for a while but please do finish the story (and write more set through ME2!) as I would love to hear the rest. I've read your stories nonstop for the last few days and I'm sure there are lots of other readers who can't wait to read more.
7/5/2019 c22 Kolano
I really liked that and the previous series "Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail". I hope you plan on finishing this, I loved it (read both of them in one day instead of working...). Wish that RL won't keep you from writing :)
6/8/2019 c19 10Antonio Calavera
Welcome back! I look forward to seeing how this lovely story turns out - and how you've grown as a writer since it went on hiatus. Keep it up!
4/30/2019 c1 JrMintflower
Man this story is amazing. It stuck out in my memory, so I've ended up reading it multiple times and just had to stop and say thank you! I've loved the build up and story.
1/21/2019 c22 Angie
I’ve stumbled upon your work this week and I love your writing style and the story you’ve created! The way you write makes it so easy to visualize your work. It’s fantastic!
848 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »