for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

5/14/2012 c15 3ducky-sama
I never read the author's comments until i've already read the chapter (which is probably weird in hindsight) but, there was fluff, and it made me sigh in contentment. u i love fluff.

Forgive me if I don't give you critical reviews, I don't think about it when I'm reading the story (which probably is a compliment in and of itself). I personally think the characterization is good, the expanded mini universe things wonderful, and your writing easy to follow and well paced.

Keep up the good work! And I hope you passed your AP tests with flying colors!
5/14/2012 c15 13Fallende
Shepard may be glad she woke up with her clothes on, but I'm not.

Anyways, cute chapter! I just love the fluffy ones!
5/14/2012 c15 createdsora
Welcome back and I hope you did good in your tests.

I love how you dscribed turian movies. :3 I also loved the fluff. 3
5/14/2012 c15 shadowmythic
Just my own comment i wanted to say saving private ryan is a good movie it would of been interesting to see you put the movie in their?
5/14/2012 c15 7dragonlover131313
Agh that was just too cute! I really liked the description of the Turian movie and how it was simular but all too Turian to be familiar. Kind of reminded me of the ending of ME3 with how it ended so abruptly. I really wonder what happened that drunken night because who wouldn't want to see shepard and Garrus drunk having fun.

Its really sad how I just wish in the games their were more quiet moments that let you explore the relationships more. "Sigh"

Anyways, so glad you're done with finals, I myself just got mine done and am so happy for it to be free.
5/14/2012 c15 2BladesoftheValkyrie
Loved this! The contrast in the movies was awesome, and I really liked that Shepard saw herself in the actress and Garrus saw Saren. Very cool. Fantastic work as always, m'dear!
5/14/2012 c15 rosesrblue
This story is medigel to my broken heart, thank you for writing this, every update makes my day :)
5/14/2012 c15 1RamenKnight
Turian's seem to be a big part of her life.
5/14/2012 c15 sans-seraph
Great chapter, I really enjoyed. I don't think you define "fluff" in quote the same way other people do, though :P

I'm busy, but not with APs and finals. I thought you might find it amusing to hear something of your readers' demographics. Maybe other reviewers will chip in, too. I'm a 30 yr old stay-at-home mother to 5 (well, ok, #5 is still in utero, but when he adds to my workload, he counts, and believe me, he already adds to my workload ;)
5/14/2012 c15 Fox.House
So much fluff but it is refreshing after the action. I loved the action btw. Thank you again. As always I will be waiting for the next chapter! More action pack or cute fluffy mindy cand, please!
5/14/2012 c15 45servantofclio
Aww, fluff. The different structure of the turian movie is pretty interesting. I think they should watch more turian vids at some point, if they have time.

Yeah, I think I missed reviewing the last chapter or two, was just busy and away from my usual computer.
5/14/2012 c15 CyanB
I loved the point, counter point of the movies. You've give us a view into the turian culture and mindset,( or at least your concept of it).
5/14/2012 c14 drakie
Wow, the end of the chapter was awesome!

I guess turians can be really agressive u.u

I love it!
5/14/2012 c14 1trailinganvil
Just found this story, really enjoying it! Looking forward to the next update
5/13/2012 c14 Guest