for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

3/16/2017 c21 2Kimiko Y
Hey, loving the story so far, hope you upload a new chapter soon!
3/12/2017 c21 3Theralex
Giiiirl, I just found your stories today and let me tell you - I inhaled them all. Started with Commander Shepard, You Got Mail and then went on to Tentacle Lover and now finished this one at 3am. After the first story was published 4 years ago, I expected everything in the general direction to be long since abandoned, but you sure do deliver! Thank you so much for wiriting continuously for such a long time - and so well, too! I have not found anything in any of your stories that makes me do a double take. There have been several moments where I laughed out loud. Thank you so so much for having my back even though I am sinfully late to the shakarian party. I do hope you continue to update this because daaaaamn I am addicted :D
Good night and thank you again!
3/9/2017 c21 Lili The Amazing Clutz
This story's so great I couldn't sleep at night :D can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you'll be able to add it soon :)
2/10/2017 c21 TacitLady
I love this! Just read it all in s few days! Keep up the good work. You're a good writer!
2/8/2017 c21 6AutumnMTC
Come back to us, sweet summer child. I need another chapter ASAP.
2/7/2017 c21 Guest
New to tumbler, and mass effect. Absolutely in love with Sheperd and Vakarian. Your stories give me hope for brighter futures. Keep writing. Xoxo
1/27/2017 c21 Guest
I only found this story yesterday, but I'm completely in love. 3
Thank you for writing it and sharing with us all!

-Akime
1/22/2017 c21 1Meesa Meesa
This is so good and I love this story and all the characters in it! Thank you for writing!
1/15/2017 c21 Cenza.Ash
Adorable ending. So much fluff potential with a kitten in the mix :') Looking forward to the next chapter!
1/15/2017 c21 18PatrickMcKinney
I read this ages ago and didn't realize you were still updating, and so recently too! I can't wait to see more of it. Also, your characterization of them, and the way you capture the aesthetic of the ME universe is really spot on. Can't wait for the update!
1/13/2017 c21 1Kallie6891
Awesome! I love the addition of the kitten and I can't wait to hear what name Shepard and Garrus pick. Perfect balance of action and cuddles in this chapter, and I loved the detail about cats not being common anymore, and that they are kind of rare to have. Very cool!
1/12/2017 c21 2Yidhra
I actually started reading this story when it had 17 chapter and I lost track of it until yesterday (when I read it from scratch because I just love the interactions). It makes me really happy to see it updated (and I should let you know that I squealed when I realized that there was mostrar likely a kitten in that box).
1/11/2017 c21 Fen Asha
I was going over my Fanfic mail and realized you had updated! THANK YOU! I love this story.
1/3/2017 c21 2Kotali
Yay~
So ready for this chapter.
Happiness and literal fluff.
Thank you!
1/2/2017 c21 Elizabeth.Electrica
OMG! That was so sweet! I love the new pet! Cats and turians is the best combination
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »