for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

4/16/2012 c2 stella
This is the cutest. thing. ever.

Cant' wait fo the next chappie! :)
4/15/2012 c2 kihten
I signed up for fanfiction.net specifically so i could tell you how much i love this and the preceding story! please write more soon, i can't wait to see what happens! Also loved the "you've got mail" story as well and I hope you write more soon, would LOVE to see more aggressive flirting with Garrus and Shep. I adore how you capture their banter so well.
4/15/2012 c2 2Vampireguardian
Oh I can't wait to read more and I hope Garrus doesn't miss meeting Shepard at the dock! I still say Shepard's crew should get priority because well she saved the effin Citadel. They deserve to get some down time and off that ship :)
4/15/2012 c1 Fujimiya.Kei
You. Are a genius. I bow to thee.
4/15/2012 c2 36The Third Biker Scholar
...why is it that when i saw the last line of dialogue, i started laughing? i don't know why, but i just get the impression that something might happen...lol

i can't wait to see more! and oh lord, garrus is unknowingly carrying on the time honored tradition of buy the people you care about at least one god-awful christmas sweater for christmas, lol!
4/15/2012 c2 4That'sNotMe
Love this. Garrus buying a Christmas sweater reminds me of their night together (wine, awkward dancing, and terrible music) before the Omega 4 relay. His understanding of human customs is dim, at best, but his heart is so in the right place.

I would like to see a little more of their customary badassery. The cuteness is palpable, but let's see them kick some ass together, too, even if it's not in a combat situation :)
4/15/2012 c2 Tisiphones
Adorable and very well-written as usual :)
4/15/2012 c2 TheBreacher89
"Don't worry. I'm a responsible adult."

Yeaaah sure Shep haha :D Update soon? :)
4/15/2012 c2 14starrynight1213
Yay! Great, as always! Can't wait to see where you go with this, and I hope your UN thing went well:)
4/15/2012 c2 drakie
New Chapter! Finally, I'm so happy!

That was incredibly cute and so sweet. Can't wait for their reunion, and I'm curious to see them opening their presents! :D

Love it.
4/15/2012 c2 milly-finalfantasy
LMAO^^ a christmas sweater...oh Garrus :) so cute

Great chapter^^ cant wait for the next update :)
4/15/2012 c2 shadowmythic
Im still wondering if shepard might of gotten garrus some overrated girft like the chrismas sweater. I mean why did she trust the turian... Love the new chapter very warming... It so i dont know... the exact word to describe it ? Light hearted kind IDK?
4/15/2012 c2 4Mullbcrry
AWESOME!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Kelly
4/14/2012 c2 11Letticiae
LOL! Loved the funny ending!

Garrus and human eyebrows was precious!

Can't wait to see how Shepard will react to the lame sweater! Also, I bet those rocks will have some unexpected meaning...
4/14/2012 c2 1Kurumitama
Aww... I find your story so sweet that I can't have enough of it!

My god... I can't wait to read about Shep's expression when she open her presents! XD

Again.. I love your stories, and I'll be waiting for more!
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »