for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

4/14/2012 c2 10Sky Stormsong
"..just let me nuke this thing." Nice :D

As always, a good chapter ^^ and looking forward to the next.
4/14/2012 c2 36Defii
It's warranted - this fic, along with the others that go with it, are very support-worthy. I love them! And this was just too cute, imagining Garrus shopping for a christmas present for Shepard. And nice touch that he lied about working! It's so...so...omg, adorable, their relationship - even if they don't realize what it is. I am SO GLAD they get their shore leave before the beginning of the ME2 timeline.
4/14/2012 c2 I like ME3 123
Oh, if fanfics could be turned into martinis, well, if they could, I'd be completely shit-faced on this one. Hell, I's probably be riding a moose while giving a hand job to a caribou. Ha ha.
4/14/2012 c2 6Viking Eggplant
Ha! He's going to buy her a tacky Christmas jumper? That's just excellent =D.
4/14/2012 c2 7Sin of the Fallen
Uh huh. I cite the Cain as an example of irresponsibility.
4/14/2012 c2 XxFuumaGirlxX
Kyaaaaaaa! I missed your first update! Yay! omgomgomg! They're finally gonna see each other agian! So happy! Thank you so much for giving all of us this! Can't wait for the next chappie!
4/14/2012 c2 1RamenKnight
I can see all the wonderfully horrible places this is going. My face is already hurting from smiling so big, can you make my sides hurt from laughing so hard and long?
4/14/2012 c2 Pluto the ninth
Hmm. I checked my records and compared figures to see if I could predict what is to happen next. It came down to either a severe misunderstanding leading to anger\hurt feelings, or a perfectly heartwarming experience for both beings involved. I’m not sure which but if I knew for sure then it would take all the fun out of being surprised. All in all a great new chapter.

Sincerely and with my Deepest Respects,

-The Guilty Bystander
4/14/2012 c2 2Turtle00001
Fantastic, as always.
4/14/2012 c2 2BladesoftheValkyrie
This is a great chapter, but the suspense until the reunion is killing me! LOL @ the Christmas sweater... I can't wait to see what the stones mean. XD
4/14/2012 c2 CyanB
Oh, that last line. That's asking for trouble.

I think I'm enjoying this more than CSYGM.
4/14/2012 c2 7dragonlover131313
Oh man, you just love to keep us on our toes, I was so ripe with anticipation of the two finally getting together but you were like NOT YET MWHAHA. Great chapter, unlike most fanfictions where I skim to the interesting things but this one I read every line. Love the little things such as Garrus' suddenly messy office and the staring at the reindeer sweater. Can't wait for more and you deserve every review!
4/14/2012 c2 GahoCleric
AUGHHHHHHHHH *flails* WHAT HE GARRUS UP TO D:

also oh god...someone stop him...it's going to be awful...don't let him get a sweater...nooooooooo

anyway dramatics aside, how soon can we hope to see a new chapter because damn this one was short o.o
4/14/2012 c2 YellowHawkDawn
YAY! This is so much fun!

I love that Garrus is buying her

a nasty Christmas Sweater!

Now I miss snotty Ash.. a little..

I was soooo happy to see this one out 3

~Hawk
4/14/2012 c1 Fox.House
Wonderful writing. I can not wait until the next chapter of mindy candy! More, please.
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »