for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

4/14/2012 c1 A Random Fan
This is going to be just as addictive as CSYGM, isn't it? Heh, I already know the answer. Can't wait for future chapters!
4/13/2012 c1 1SailorIllusions
Your first chapter is well-done as I knew it would be. I'm enjoying it immensely and whether you take the route of heading towards Shepard's death or not, it builds some suspense either way.

Hope you're enjoying yourself. I'll be awaiting your next chapter.
4/12/2012 c1 Vertin
Alenko... Never saw the allure and probably never will. I don't really understand why almost every Shepard needs to go through romancing him before moving on to Garrus.

Aaanyway, this looks like a great start, I am really looking forward to whatever happens next.
4/12/2012 c1 Jane Hood
Yeah , new story and she didn't die before the shore-leave, I'm so happy.
4/12/2012 c1 stella
Ok, I'm checking for a new chapter every five minutes... guess I'm a little too excited for this? xD

I was hoping you had computer acces, but don't worry and enjoy your conference! :)
4/11/2012 c1 11Letticiae
I kind of feel bad for Kaidan. But I'm still totally hoping for some Shepard/Garrus lovin'. hehe! ;)
4/11/2012 c1 6MissDementia
Awwwwww bubbly garrus is ^^ already know this is gonna be awesome! Hope everything goes well at the conference! :)
4/11/2012 c1 6Viking Eggplant
Yeeeeeaaaaahwoot! I might be a little excited about this story...
4/11/2012 c1 Flo
Loving this chapter! Really good to see what's been going on onboard the Normandy outside of just the messages - not that those themselves weren't awesome.

Good luck at the MUN event. [/also does Model UN stuff] If your's is anything like the ones I'm in, there'll be a whole lot of China vetos and much fun too.
4/11/2012 c1 Belladoni
Def cant wait for the next Chapter. Poor Kaidan. Though, who can turn away Gar-Bear?
4/11/2012 c1 10Sky Stormsong
I really like the title of the story :3 As well as how the chapter was formed. It's funny hearing from a human's perspective (that isn't Shepard) on how Garrus is acting and responding about the shore leave and seeing Shepard for the first time in a while. I agree with Kaidan (wow, I said that? xD) though, Shepard should let Joker be an ass for at least a day :P He's funny when he's being an ass.

Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure it'll be great.
4/11/2012 c1 1Kurumitama
OMG! First chapter and I already love It!

The whole "does he even know?" was soooo freaking sweet!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Anxiously!
4/11/2012 c1 36Defii
The overly-excited, nearly childish, Garrus was absolutely, utterly, adorable. I think I was grinning from ear to ear.

Loved the banter between Joker/Shepard, and even the little love pep talk from Joker for Kaidan - was kind of sweet, well, given that it was Joker after all.

Overall great start; I can't wait for more! :D
4/11/2012 c1 11gadman85
Enjoyed the chapter. Nice to see it is following the same humor and fun from Commander Shepard, You've got Mail.
4/11/2012 c1 shnellehope
Ahhh poor Kaiden...too bad don't care...Go Garrus Go!

I used to love Kaiden so much in ME1 now its like meh.

Loved the chapter can't wait for more, thanks again.
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »