for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

LOVE THIS :DD
4/11/2012 c1 GahoCleric
LOVE IT! I'm so looking forward to more of this :D
4/11/2012 c1 I like ME3 123
As usual chi, you haven't failed to deliver the perfect does of sweetness, humor, fluff, etc. and mixed them up in the ultimate fanfic martini ever! P.S. I'm 11.
4/11/2012 c1 93skybound2
It's possible that I MAY have read through the "Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail" and the other mid-fic fic for it "Tentacle Lover" all in one go before reading the start of this new fic. Gotta say, I'm absolutely loving them! The banter you have going between them is just perfect. Fun and playful, and you can see how much more familiar and comfortable they get with each other each day.

I have a real soft spot for fics that showcase a slow-boil romance between these two in ME1 (because, let's be honest, THAT was when we all started to fall for the guy (and the 'ship) wasn't it?) so this hits on that so very, very nicely. Looking forward to more!
4/11/2012 c1 23serenbach
Excited Garrus is so adorable. Can't wait to see what they get up to! :)
4/11/2012 c1 shadowmythic
¿ MODEL UNITED NATIONS CONFERENCE ?
4/11/2012 c1 3Emmalyn
What a fantastic start! I love Garrus's glee, and laughed along with Joker. It is SO fun to sing carols at your loved ones around Christmas time, especially when you know it'll irritate them all to heck. XD Oh dear, I'm evil.

Anyway, good luck at your conference, and I look forward to reading more when you get back! With almost as much happy anticipation as our lovely characters, haha. ;)
4/11/2012 c1 36The Third Biker Scholar
awww, poor kaiden. and i'm feeling a bit for johannes too, lol! he has no idea what he's getting into, yet he seems to understand it the best. love this, and i can't wait to read more!
4/11/2012 c1 7dragonlover131313
And so it begins and it did not disappoint. I could imagine the two of them ripe with anticipation of seeing each other that I almost got swept up in the excitement along with them. I really liked Jokers interaction with Shepard, kind of makes me wish there was more dialogue with the poor guy in games but for now I cannot wait to see what happens next.
4/11/2012 c1 drakie
Adorable... I need MOAR! :D

Really loving it, keep it up :)
4/11/2012 c1 1ElementIcy
Great start! Love the perspectives from characters other than Shepard and Garrus.
4/11/2012 c1 Seyfert
Yay I'm so glad to see this! :)

And what a great start at that! I love how they live in blissful denial. And I'm not sorry for Kaidan, he and Shepard were never meant to be.

Will you be able to keep Garrus and Shepard in canon-faithful oblivion of what's going on between them for the whole story? I wouldn't. I'm weak. :D
4/11/2012 c1 TwoChoos
The mental image of happy!giddy!kid-at-Christmas-morning!Garrus is impossible to resist. D'aw!
4/11/2012 c1 2BladesoftheValkyrie
Awww, excited!Garrus is adorable. ^_^

I can't wait for more!
4/11/2012 c1 7Sin of the Fallen
Mah. Shenko. Yucky. I'm the only one I know who has a femShep that killed off Kaiden, but I'm a Sentinel so I didn't need or like him! :D
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 Next »