for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

12/30/2016 c21 3ShadowedFang
Good to see that you aren't dead. I always liked this story but thought it had been abandoned. Garrus and a kitten in just about any setting is all kinds of cute.
12/30/2016 c21 Guest
Garrus and the kitten just made my day. Thank you.
12/29/2016 c20 63LogicalPremise
*grumbles* Some of us would pay money to make sure you continue.

Kittens and Garrus, you never cease to amaze at how natural your dialogues end up sounding.
12/29/2016 c21 cherise
dear god this is all Ive ever wanted
12/29/2016 c21 Guest
Cats and subharmonics.
I love it!
12/27/2016 c20 Cenza.Ash
Ready for the next chapter! Praying for as-close-to-fluff-as-possible after the resolution of all of this action. You write both very well, but I need my Shakarian fill. :3 Looking forward to more!
12/15/2016 c20 Lili The Amazing Clutz
Can't wait for the next chap. Your work is amazing! 3
12/8/2016 c20 1MidnightToDusk
Honestly I completely forgot about this fic, so I'm glad you're back because you made me fall in love with it all over again. Can't wait until the next chapter!
12/4/2016 c20 Elizabeth.Electrica
Great chapter! 3
12/4/2016 c19 Elizabeth.Electrica
Great chapter! Thanks for don't let this down! 3
12/4/2016 c15 Elizabeth.Electrica
Nice idea! I love the way that you present the different cultural vision of every race with the movies!
12/3/2016 c9 Elizabeth.Electrica
"There are much worse ways to wake up, trust me." Yeah, like with a turian in complete armor. Really, you are so evil.
12/3/2016 c7 Elizabeth.Electrica
Nice tribute to Ash!
12/3/2016 c1 Elizabeth.Electrica
Hi girl! You come back! And yes I have to start to read all this from the beginning.

And... the first chapter is so cute! I love your happy Garrus!
12/3/2016 c20 GahoCleric
Wow I forgot about what a cliffhanger this was left off on. D: I'm even more glad to see you updating again :D I look forward to the next update
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »