for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

11/24/2016 c19 chaera
whaaaa? am I dreaming?
11/24/2016 c19 2Kotali
11/23/2016 c19 Garrus Vakarian-N7
YESSSS, YESSSS. FINALLY IT'S BACK AGAIN. I started reading this when I was fourteen. I'm eighteen now. Thank you so much for coming back.
11/23/2016 c19 Quitpayload
Wow. I never thought I'd see this being updated. Thanks for doing this. I look forward to seeing what you do next with it.
9/19/2016 c18 Kotali
I've loved reading this.
All of it. All of your writing.
It seems that it has been restored though; no updates for a few years now. I wish there were more.
I'm sad to have made it to the end, but I very much enjoyed the journey.
Thank you.
9/18/2016 c4 Kotali
I can't... even...
They're so cute.
Thank you. I'm so glad I found you.
Your writing makes me so happy.
5/28/2016 c4 2WillowOdair
I died a little inside reading this. I love it soooo much.
1/25/2016 c18 28Aelibia
Cute!
12/30/2015 c18 40wordspank
This is astoundingly good - shame that it isn't complete. I came all the way from CSYGM, and it felt like there was a massive payoff coming! But being a fic writer myself (albeit for other fandoms), I know what it's like to not be able to pick up a story any longer, no matter how good it's been doing. I think you were extremely adept in tackling their cross-cultural barriers/challenges, and I unexpectedly loved the fluff. Simple things like holding hands, Shepard freshening up Garrus' clan markings... It really hit the spot. I've just started on ME3, and I adored this series so much that I decided to name one of the multiplayer units Artemis. I can only hope that you'll one day pick this up again (maybe when Andromeda releases?), but do know that you've done an amazing job with this, balancing deep friendship and camaraderie with great dialogue, and delivering on romantic undertones. Loved loved loved this!
10/26/2015 c18 Eeveeon1105
Wow. Just wow! I love this story. Mostly because I really love Shakarian, but also because it's been written very well. The humor in it is also amazing. I simply cannot stop laughing. I read your other story, Commander Shepard, you've got mail, and I have to say, this follows in its footsteps well. Great job and keep it coming!
9/6/2015 c18 anon
I've been reading all the fics you've written, and I have to say, the ones I've read so far are all amazing, and in character, and believable and funny and wonderful. These are some really nice shakarian fics, and I hope that eventually you might come back and finish this one, but it's still great as is.
8/25/2015 c18 2Tourteau
All right, I can proudly say that I have finished reading all your fics. Deliciously satisfying and really well-woven into each other, especially with the excellent Shakarian.

Character development fits nicely in the gap between ME1 and 2 – really believable. Did an impressive job with the pacing, as well. A nice, put-together 'saga' all in all.

I don't know if you still read the reviews, but if you do, then you can clearly see how pathetically needy we readers have become. This is an awesome fic, and it would be a shame to never give it closure.

I do understand that life is unpredictable and hectic, and can only hope you're doing fine wherever you are. In any case, thanks for sharing your lovely fics, and writing them well. C:
7/16/2015 c18 Dreamrstar
I loved reading this story. I just wish you would finish it :).
6/13/2015 c18 17Mystic Rains
I forgot how much I love the story and that it's incomplete. I'm still holding out hope
6/12/2015 c18 angryanon
Three years. Three years since you've updated this.
No hope for a continuation, it seems.
I'm really dissatisfied with this. There's no ending. No closure. Shame on you for weaving a wonderfully accurate and intense story and then abandoning it.
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »