for The Heart Asks for Pleasure First

6/10/2015 c12 Ealasme
This is a spot-on, amazing fic. I really wish you'd take it to an M though. I think well-produced stories like this should always have at least a little smut.
5/11/2015 c18 Elizabeth.Electrica
Lamentablemente he llegado al último capitulo, aún sabiendo que la historia esta inconclusa, quiero que sepas que disfruta mucho de esta historia.
5/11/2015 c16 Elizabeth.Electrica
I love this! Their relationship is so fluid and so lovely.
5/11/2015 c8 Elizabeth.Electrica
This is so sweet!
5/11/2015 c4 Elizabeth.Electrica
This is amazing! Thanks for sharing!
3/18/2015 c18 geisterchili
Wow.

I stumbled upon CSYGM a few days ago, got addicted in an instant, then binge-read all your other related stories and now here I am at the latest chapter of this wonderful story, with no "Next"-button left to click and it feels almost as devastating as the last ten minutes of ME3 without the Extended Cut.

That being said, I totally love your writing. It's fantastic. Coming from someone whose first language isn't English - and who is triple-checking this review for mistakes - this may not sound much of a compliment, but I've had my fair share of fanfiction on this site to somewhat compare.
Your portrayal of the friendship (with all its slight romantic undertones) between Shepard and Garrus is simply beautiful, very well thought out and EXACTLY what I was looking for. Same goes for the great balance between solid action scenes and incredibly cute fluff - the latter making my heart feel all warm and fuzzy every damn time, especially in chapter 16.
You've put so much love and detail in this story, the characters seem so alive, it almost feels like canon - if not even better, for obvious reasons.

I know, it's been nearly 3 years since the last time you updated and I'm trying to be realistic about this, maybe you don't even check your reviews anymore, but nevertheless I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this and your other stories. Seriously, thank you for them.

(And if you're ever going to continue this – hope dies last, right? - I'll be right here.)
3/14/2015 c18 2Unnamed Wanderer
This is such a great story. It would be a pity for it to be left unfinished. Hope you update someday. Love the banter between Garrus and Shepard.
2/28/2015 c18 Guest
I just wanted to say this is the first fan-fiction I've ever read and I really love your writing. This is amazing! All the Garrus interaction I always wanted. I really hope you continue this. It would be nice to see what your interpretation of the characters feelings for each other would be after they've acknowledged them and such. I know it's been a few years, but I really hope you come back to this.
2/28/2015 c18 8Kherianne
If you ever continue this story, I'll be here waiting.
2/23/2015 c18 6sweettea1
I absolutely love your story! The characters are well-written; the tone of the story has a good balance, shifting from serious to humorous wonderfully and always bringing a smile to my face. I do hope you update soon; I would be very enthusiastic to see what you have in store!

sweettea1
2/15/2015 c18 2AIK2
Nooooooooo! I must know what happens next! And this was last updated in 2012... Sigh...

Well, oh well. I'll just say that I enjoyed this story (while also avoiding doing AP work, but that's not new).

Some critique: Garrus didn't really sound like Garrus to me. Neither did Chellick. Joker was closer to Joker, and so was Kaiden. But, I could still appreciate the story as it was regardless of how the characters didn't sound like my interpretation of the original, so you're good.
1/8/2015 c18 Guest
I know it's been too long but I would love to see more of this or planning on something for ME2. It's such an awesome story and it's so cute :3
11/27/2014 c18 Juan Carlos Jr
This fan-fiction is amazing! Thank you!
11/26/2014 c18 Guest
I found this fanfiction too late...AND IT'S SO GOOD D: I'm guessing its been years since it's updated...
10/21/2014 c18 2Venric66
Oh my goodness, this is such a great story! I love everything about it! You've done such a great job at keeping everyone in character, and your content is amazing. I hope to see a new update soon! Great job!
849 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »