for Second Chances

12/15/2018 c9 3Hope reigns on
Aww i really like this story, i think it’s quite an interesting idea thinking of Dally as Jim’s dad. It’s an I testing twist as everyone else would have used probably used Sinbad to be the jerk dad that left Sarah and Jim. But Dally makes sense, I wish the story would continue to see how these two work through their differences further and really be father and son.
2/2/2013 c1 AFgurl
It sucked. The names are retarded, people living so close together, and Jim is supposed to be a Winston not a Hawkins. Fucking duh, Sherlock!
11/27/2012 c9 6JessyHeick
Man I really thought that Dallas would kill Jim XD haha
I can't wait to read more!
11/10/2012 c9 9HippiestHop
This is very good. At first it was a bit hard to read and I was almost about to quit, but then the format changed to something more viewer-friendly and I didn't even notice until a few chapters later because I was immediately sucked in. I was so disappointed in Sam (and Ronto), because I just knew Jim would be crushed. And you have no idea how happy I was when Silver came into the picture, because that meant he would eventually be meeting up with Jim, and I feel like you would be very good at writing that interaction. I was also looking forward to seeing what happened when Silver met Dallas.

I would like to continue this, if you allow it. It has so much potential, and it was genius that you put Dallas as Jim's father.
9/24/2012 c9 3GGCharms
*sigh* Well ok. I understand. I can't wait to read anymore of your awesome stories! Just one thing. Can you tell me where you were going with this story? I just REALLY want to know what was going to happen!
9/24/2012 c9 Kyle
Wow, you finally gave up. You finally realized how pathetic your stupid story was. How pathetic YOU are. Took you long enough, bitch.
9/6/2012 c8 Anonymous
Kyle - I'm sure there's a reason you're being deleted. If you don't like the story, please leave the author and the story alone. Thank you.
9/6/2012 c8 6xXTheBlackWidowXx
Hey, I love the way you started this. Especially because I'm currently reading Treasure Island and the opening reminded me a lot of it, haha. Your late night/early morning muses work wonders. And I get the feeling Ray and Jim might start up something. It was subtle but there was still a hint of it when she blushed, hehe. (Don't tell me, I want it to be a 'surprise' if it happens. ;D) I think that'd be good, especially since Sam is now more interested in Ronto. I'm anticipating more Silver, Riyo, RayJim, and RontoSam in the next chapter. Can't wait to see how close my predictions come to be!
9/5/2012 c8 TallyWolfmantra
Poor Jim... I hope this doesn't ruin anything! though it probably will... v.v oh well! Guess i'll just have to wait... ;)
9/4/2012 c1 3GGCharms
I'm back! I just have one more thing to say. You probably are already doing this, but just ignore that reviewer Kyle. He has no right to call you a bitch because this story is seriously amazing!
9/4/2012 c8 Kyle
Stop deleting me, bitch!
9/4/2012 c8 GGCharms
I'm so happy you updated this fast! I hope you can do it again! Silver is running out of places to hide, Jim and Dally are fighting off social workers, and Sam doesn't love Jim as much as she did! I can't believe all of the amazing yet dramatic things that are happening! But I love them! I can't wait for the next chapter! Love this story! Update soon!
9/4/2012 c8 6JessyHeick
Oh crap... Jim is going to get a lot of troubles :S
anyway great chapter! I laughed and howled so Jim and his friends could win :D
8/27/2012 c7 6xXTheBlackWidowXx
*glares at Sam* ... *sigh* Well, Jim was kind of an idiot. There's a reason I don't have any of my girls meet my guy, lol. -I'm talking about real life- I like the how the development of Dallas and Jim's relationship is inching along. :) Enjoyed this chapter and for some reason that I can't exactly pinpoint I really liked how the attorney and Dallas discussed the current predicament. I guess it was written simply so the details weren't overwhelming and confusing, yet I could still visualize it in my mind's eye. One question...er I guess it's more or less of a statement: I thought Sam had deep chocolate-colored hair, not black. I must have been visualizing her wrong. D: Oops.
8/27/2012 c7 TallyWolfmantra
O.O this is getting INTERESTING! XDDDDD Can't wait for more!
25 Page 1 2 Next »