for Second Chances

8/26/2012 c7 3GGCharms
Is it wrong that I want Aunt Trisha to take Jim away? I don't think so. XD

Rontamel, you're not only going to ruin your friendship with Jim, but with the gang also!

I just knew that this story was going to be updated today, and I cannot describe how excited I was when I found out! This story is awesome! One of the best crossovers I ever read!
7/19/2012 c6 6xXTheBlackWidowXx
Awww :') Thanks for the shout-out, sweetie! *hugs*
I grinned several times. Until I got to the part with Sam thinking about Ronto. I got so furious that I had a hard time concentrating after that. At least Ronto felt guilty about it. GOSH SAM! lol (I'm yelling at the character.) Though who am I to judge? I have been there-especially in my last relationship. Not good.
7/13/2012 c6 3GGCharms
Oh boy Jim! Ronto is gonna steal your girl! I cannot describe how much I love this story! It's just so awesome! You have to update soon! PLEASE!
6/1/2012 c5 GGCharms
OMG this is...this is just...this is just sooo amazing! I love this story soooo much! I can't wait for you to update ASAP!
5/29/2012 c5 6xXTheBlackWidowXx
Squee, Silver! Just curious as to how this ties in with the Jim and Dallas story. Maybe Jim or Dallas has previous experience with Silver and so Viper's going to try to catch one of them for his crew. Totally guessing.

Last four lines were italicized; just pointing that out. I hate it when that happens to me, lol.

I gotta say, Sam was more patient than I would have been. I have a hard enough time when it's one day with no word. Yes...one whole day. Very pathetic, haha.

Can't wait for the update! :D
5/28/2012 c4 xXTheBlackWidowXx
Firstly... you're welcome! I was not expecting to be put in the A/N. That was both surprising and sweet! :') *hugs*

Secondly, I'm starting to really like Dallas! And I'm so proud of Jim for turning down that disgusting blonde. I was mentally cheering him on. ;) I wonder what Sam's going to say about the injuries...

Almost caught up! Thanks for being patient with this slow reader!
5/28/2012 c3 xXTheBlackWidowXx
Nice chapter! Really liked the emotion of this one, as well as seeing a softer side to Dallas. :)
5/9/2012 c2 xXTheBlackWidowXx
Hey! Sorry for the late review! I feel terrible.

Haha, "Sam". Is that an original character? *wink wink* (I am not well-acquainted with Outsiders.) Either way, I like her. She reminds me in a way of one of my own original characters, Katlan. :D And poor Jim, just can't stay out of trouble no matter how hard he tries. Maybe Sam will suddenly appear and save him from the switchblade...and I'll have to read to find out! :)
5/2/2012 c4 TallyWolfmantra
OH MY GAWD! This is awesome! can't wait for the rest of the story... oooooooooooh poor Jimmy... :*( Great job! love it! :D
4/11/2012 c1 xXTheBlackWidowXx
♥ So happy you finally got an account!

I like the fact that it's possible to italicize on here. ;)
25 « Prev Page 1 2