for Only A Boy

2/20 c45 6SNOS
What a spectacular story.
I mean, really, WOW.

You, my dear, have a wonderful talent.
You've to me eager to read more!
I can't wait to see what comes next!

Thanks for the fantastic read!
2/20 c45 Guest
please update for the love of the triple goddess
2/20 c42 1Saxiel
im really liking Florean. please dont kill him.
2/19 c45 Guest
Oh gosh, this chapter was just so good! I was so excited when I saw this fic updated! Thank you!
2/15 c45 Guest
please update
2/15 c45 Guest
Duuuude THANKS SO MUCH FOR UPDATING, THIS STORY IS SO DAMN GOOD, keep up the good work, GOD i love your writing, i would buy your books.
2/14 c45 Draegonsong
I love it! Awesome twist to reincorporate lockhart losing his memory, also I hope we get to see a bit more of Riognach and Merlin together!
2/13 c45 TheRealNerd
AAAAAHHHHH THAT WAS FANTASTIC! ITS BEEN 84 YEARS FINALLY AN UPDATE SICHSIXHSKCKSKJCKS PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
2/12 c45 14Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad
I'd lost track of this story thanks to life going on, but I came bank and reread it because it's on my alert list when you update. I'm so happy I got to come back and read the whole thing like new. I hardly remember my first read through from 2014 when I added this story to my alerts originally. Back then, I added a lot of very mediocre stories and now when I go back and read them, I wonder why I added them in the first place.

This story was a pleasant surprise for myself. I'm so pleased with the way you've taken on this challenge of rewriting the Harry Potter books from year one, instead of skipping to where it gets exciting, like 4th or 5th year. And I'm very happy with your decision to leave Harry out. It makes the story new and gives you a lot of chances to surprise us readers with what you're going to do with Merlin. For example, how you would make him famous enough to make Lockhart jealous or how he was going to look suspicious to every student when the Heir of Slytherin thing came out. I loved every second of it!

I don't know if you still plan to take this through all 7 books or if you want to cut it off early since this is such a big project, but I'll be excited either way to see how things will turn out. Why is Silas's brother in Azkaban? When and what will Merlin remember when the curse wears off? How is the 3rd book going to go when Scabbers (Maybe Pettigrew, maybe not?) is dead and Sirius isn't Harry's Godfather? Will Sirius be mentioned at all? Will Merlin reveal he's a dragon lord in the TriWizard cup? So many more questions I'm excited to read the answers to when you get there.

I hope you continue to feel motivated to finish this story, even when life happens and priorities change. You're doing a fantastic job and I'm on the edge of my seat.

-Abyss
2/11 c45 Melidona
Wonderfully story! I was super excited to see you had updated! So well written and thought out, looking forward to the next chapter! (Soon hopefully lol)
2/10 c45 Milkwithoutsugar
Oh my God! Finally, Merlin remembers something! But there are still so many unanswered questions. Please, I know you're busy, but don't let us wait too long for the next chapter.. you're amazing <3
2/10 c45 BlackFox987
Really like it, hope to see how it continues :)
2/4 c45 Guest
2/4 c45 Lucy
WHOA WHAT THE FUCK YOURE BACK HOLY SHIT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IM SO EXCITED TO START HEARING FROM THIS ONE AGAIN

GOD UR SO GOOD I WOULD DIE FOR U
2/3 c45 ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart
omg, I saw this updated and properly freaked out, you don't know how excited I was. I almost re-read the whole thing again, but I was too eager to find out what happened so I skimmed to get myself caught up again. And it was great fyi, one of my favorite stories for sure.

Hope to see more soon :)
4,187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »