for Ethereal

8/15/2019 c14 1thewindcatcher
Please write a sequel and explore what the prophecy means pretty please?
8/14/2019 c1 thewindcatcher
Just wondering being clueless as I am what happens in the end? If you don't mind me asking.
5/12/2018 c4 11The-Red-Lip
Fabulous
8/28/2016 c14 25renzie17
I loved every word of it!

I admire how you were able to create such beautiful world in this story! And though I agree that the story wasn't able to develop Zuko and Katara's relationship enough for them to actually be in love with each other, I still think you've developed them quite well individually.

I loved it! And I'm in love with your writing. Imma go read more of your stories. :D

renzie17
3/2/2016 c14 5ninj0queen
Awwwww this was so cute! I loved how Zuko signed his name at the very end "Half and enemy waiting to be whole". I loved the idea for the story and how you changed everything up and gave back stories for the 'gods' and everything else. Nice job! Polar nights is also really good! I just finished it so please hurry with the next part to it! I think u said it was going to be called the Midnight Sun or something like that..,,, anyway, loved ethereal, great job, keep writing more stories!
WrittenWithLove
6/11/2015 c14 2the Moon our Witness
Just wow. Such a great story and I only read it now. It has everything I could ask for. Also, it's the first time I read a "shorter" Story with such a awesome and detailed plot. I love the quotes you put at the beginning of every chapter and the way you made Katara talk in the common language. You truly are an inspiration.
Keep up the good work, I hope you will update polar nights soon again.
6/11/2015 c5 the Moon our Witness
Woah Woah Woah. What? I did not ever expect for Ozai to die, just like this. This really surprised me, which is a good thing since that rarely ever happens.
6/8/2015 c14 25The Jingo
Interesting in concept, but I felt like it was too short. You kind of had us set up for a journey to the ocean, and then just ended it in the space of a few chapters. Almost like you just decided to rush to the end of it. I felt like there were a lot of unanswered questions as well.
5/16/2015 c14 3InItToWinIT
So I just found this - I thought I had read it before but realized I had not - and wow! You really are a very talented writer. This was a very beautiful story despite its brevity, and I really liked how you worked with the theme. I did think the action scene and following few scenes were a little rushed or anticlimactic but the majority of the story was very well-done.
You know, I never figured out whether Katara's top half was naked after transforming back into her siren form? Thank you so much for your amazing stories! Now please update Polar Nights ASAP!
2/22/2014 c14 Guest
I loved your fanfict! It was so different from the usual story lines and I especially like a story based on fantasy and mythical creatures :)
Keep up the great work :)
12/14/2013 c14 2BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero
The story started out ok then it felt like you rushed it or something at the end, though you did confused me with calling Katara a siren when its a bird women much like a harpy but beautiful with a lovely singing voice. This creation book did you make it up or was it an actual book?

ProtoZero
12/1/2013 c14 5Korrabella
love it!1
8/6/2013 c14 25Ruby of Raven
Yes! I'm going to go read polar night now! XD I loved this story! Great job! I want more!
7/7/2013 c14 56Pearlynn
I thought of Pirates of the Caribbean when this started. This was such a good read!
1/13/2013 c1 Guest
Holy cow, first chapter and I'm already completely enthralled!
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »