for Ha'alele: Missing Scene

7/9/2012 c1 5Halle Alexis
Aww, I so wish this had happened in the show!
4/28/2012 c1 17lovepride
very good
4/23/2012 c1 34Tiana-P
This was the perfect fic/scene for the last episode. The idea of Steve calling Kono up to explain to her that he had to leave made everything else in the episode fall into place, such as her not asking where he was. Great one shot!
4/23/2012 c1 wotumba1
nice story
4/21/2012 c1 36francis2
Hmmmm. I detect some insecurity of Steve when he thinks she's with a guy. And he called her and not Danny. Hope he's back soon.
4/15/2012 c1 20Harleyzgirl
More than acceptable and plausible, too. Chin was the only one to ask if memory serves, but this is a good reason why. So much is not said yet right there in their final exchange. Depending on how this plays out in canon, any chance of a continuation when Steve comes home?
4/14/2012 c1 5christinaxa
Your missing scenes fics are seriously awesome. I was annoyed that they did not show any Steve and Kono mentions from each other, honestly this season has been disappointing when it comes to the interaction between these two. It just feels very disconnected between them. So thank you for coming up with these scenes!
4/14/2012 c1 46moonjat54
I liked this and could see it happening. Sometimes the show's writers just don't think we notice little slips like that. This explains Kono's actions.
4/14/2012 c1 1AlwayzOlicity
I wish the writers would have put a scene like this in. Anyways this was awesome. There was something else I wanted to say, but having trouble trying to have it make sense. I wish I had some KoVe fans to talk to.
4/13/2012 c1 sphekie
I would luv to see this happened on the show. I was really surprise that kono hasn't ask/mention Steve. Weird? But I like ur better! ;)
4/13/2012 c1 1Denese25
Since @PLenkov likes to say that 'some things happen offscreen', I, like you, assumed that she didn't ask because she knew where he was. So I was very excited when you wrote this, I felt validated!
4/13/2012 c1 4Ghostrider
Glad to see your muse back again. And with such a lovely addition to that episode. I too, can't recall Kono asking about Steve's absence... Hmmm, the showrunners have been giving us a lot of small hints lately, haven't they? Danny's dinner at the Hilton, more Steve/Kono scenes and now this...
4/13/2012 c1 bushy4
Yeah I wanted to see Kono and her reaction but didn't get to on the show. Like usually.

Please make this multi chapter. I need more stories from you.
4/13/2012 c1 44Sidalee
I love you a little for writing this because I was so pissed when Kono didn't ask about Steve through the whole episode. I mean Chin asked like three times. Anyway this was amazing and I like to think that Steve actually called her so from now on this story is canon for me. I loved every word of this story. Thanks for writing it.
4/13/2012 c1 3TvFanatic97
Thank you so much for doing this scene! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like Kono is being left out on lots of things like the whole Shelburne thing, I'm actually wondering if she knows anything about that at all because Danny and Chin know but not her and also with Steve's disappearence she never said anything or even asked were he was so I'm left slightly confused. It's like the writers are keeping Steve and Kono out of each other's personal lives (IA situation from earlier this season as well as this Shelburne thing)- if that makes sense. Anyway now that I've just rambled, I just want to say this was brilliant and it shall be going straight to my favourites...which was my point to begin with before I got carried away.