for Gav and Bob

12/13/2017 c4 7John Spangler
What a magnificent story! Thanks for writing it.
12/1/2017 c4 Ronmr
Damn, this made me cry. This is probably one of the few Warhammer 40k stories with a happy ending. Damn. Are there any more stories of Gav's adventures? I would like to know.
9/5/2017 c4 MThorn
So very depressing, though that in itself is a mark of a good story (being able to conjure emotion).
The part about the servitors leakage is by far the most horrifying one.
6/14/2017 c4 2ManwithaPlan113
This was truly a good story. Short but sweet
12/18/2016 c1 Guest
Hey, I don't know if you'll ever get a chance to read this review, but thank you. Thank you for this emotional, perfectly written masterpiece. I cried, I laughed, and I felt real emotion as I read about the life of Gav Smith. This was beautiful in every way, and it hurt so much to see it end. Not only do I have a newfound respect for Ogryn, but I also have respect for you. You're never going to get a dime for this work, and you're never going to get near as much respect as you deserve for this, but you wrote it. You made this for us to read. You took the time and effort to write out a journey that few people could ever imagine for a lumbering brute in the world of 40k. You sent your readers on a rollercoaster of emotion, suspense, and drama the likes of which many of us never expected. In return, you get a handful of reviews and that's all. I'll never be able to give you the respect you deserve, but I can give you my thanks. Thank you. Thank you for this story, and thank you for the feelings that came with it.

(for the author and editors of this masterpiece)
9/23/2016 c4 ardvarkeating101
You son of a bitch. I'm not crying! Shut up!
8/19/2016 c4 A Random Troll
Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.
6/11/2014 c4 Mrlackingsanity
Thank you for posting this, even if you aren't the original writer, because this is truly a work of art.
4/10/2013 c4 shruken255
epic
2/15/2013 c1 19BIBOTOT
Ah, the Ogryns. They are my favorite units in the game. Oh oh, we've got the ... THING!
2/15/2013 c4 BIBOTOT
So emotional, even for silly Ogryns.
1/29/2013 c4 63Kondoru
I think you captured the Ogryns perfectly there
7/16/2012 c4 9Benjyboy
That was lovely, it wasn't grimdark despite the circumstances it was set in. A wonderful piece and very well written.

Benjyboy
7/5/2012 c4 Guest
The best so far.

Kris.
6/15/2012 c1 24Thefallenheart
As the original creator of Gav and Bob I have to say I am flattered.

Only stuck the first (and then only) section it into the Ogyrn Appreciation Thread as as joke.

But the eloquen/tg/entlemen will have their way with such things.
21 Page 1 2 Next »