for Framed Murderer

5/2/2012 c3 198Insert a Catchy Penname Here
:O Brillant as always. Can not WAIT for more!
5/1/2012 c3 1jamesmaslowlover
I like it, but I'm sad that James and Mrs. Knight are the only ones dead. Update soon. :D
4/30/2012 c3 4MusicLuvr16
omg... that was great! Hate you Jett! lol, well, update soon!
4/30/2012 c3 3arc852
I think Carlos has and identity disability. That's would Elaine his strange vibe then everything going dark and why he killed them. Because Carlos would never do that but someone else would.
4/25/2012 c2 198Insert a Catchy Penname Here
I am worried for that room...oh boy, but EPIC!
4/24/2012 c2 1jamesmaslowlover
I love it, hope Jett doesn't reveal Carlos, 'cause he wasn't the one to do it. :)
4/24/2012 c2 8bordoutofmymind
Omg love what u did, but I don't know the refrense sorry :( but awesome story so far can't wait to read more.

Update soon :)
4/24/2012 c2 4MusicLuvr16
Interesting. Oh no! I think Jett's gonna frame Carlos! NO! not really scary enough for me like in the first chapter though. But when Carlos went to look for the sound in the morning, suspenseful music played in my head! lol. and why did you stop there? I wanna see what's next! Update soon!
4/14/2012 c1 SweetLikeSuga
This is crazy, I'm not into this kind of stories so I'll just leave
4/13/2012 c1 1jamesmaslowlover
It's horrible James' death, and what did the guys do to deserve to die. Update soon. :)
4/13/2012 c1 4MusicLuvr16
OMG that is so amazing! I love it! I love murderous stories... well, depending which one's the killer, lol. Anyways, I can't tell who the killer is. the killer strikes the apartment and everyone have been dead or almost dead, but nothing happened to Carlos. I guess the murderer is Carlos! his helmet, and he has a watch, and he knows where everyone's rooms are. what else?

But it can't be Carlos, can it? he is so innocent and nice! But maybe it is him, for a reason. OMG Can't wait to see what happens, update soon!
4/13/2012 c1 198Insert a Catchy Penname Here
*Gasp* OMG AS EPIC AS I THOUGHT IT'D BE AND MORE!
4/13/2012 c1 1gothluv22