for Altered Perceptions

7/23/2019 c1 Vampyre Moon
haha! what a twist
5/16/2019 c1 5Qorianth Grindelwald
Oh? Grin widens to sharkish levels, that was amazing! Oh how that put a twist in the story!
9/6/2017 c1 TwistingHope
Awww. :'(
6/26/2017 c1 Guest
I just, I don't have words. You are amazing
11/15/2016 c1 Guest
Wow! Your story is halfway between sweet and rather creepy!

On another note, if you are still looking for that story, it's called "Christmas Revelations" by egyptianriver.
s/2835652/1/Christmas-Revelations
11/3/2016 c1 23Jaricchi
Oh. WOW.

Harry just did a had closure as a ghost thing, not for him but those left behind. That's just...scary...and beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
12/23/2015 c1 5FangirlAlertWatchOut
Please continue! I know it's a one shot, but if you could do another chapter, maybe in Harry's POV? I love it, especially the ending!
4/13/2015 c1 1Araytigre
Wow! Short, Sweet, and Powerful! The wild part is, there have been countless stories throughout the world (and centuries) that depict similar occurrences, where someone either met or was helped by someone that they had known, or even didn't know, that they later found out that that person had been dead for some time Before the incident happened. Very mind blowing to say the least, yet touching at the same time. It is a somewhat common belief that even after their death, some people stick around to some degree (and varying lengths of time), one that I happen to share, oddly enough, as a special person in my life, who died just over a year ago, can still be felt from time to time in her house, nothing malicious mind you, and occasionally "things happen", and we know that She did it. Thank You. TTFN

BTW, I haven't seen any story like the one you are looking for, but it does sound interesting.
4/6/2015 c1 13InterdimensionalHitchhiker84
This was absolutely beautiful. Wonderful writing, amazingly emotional. Just, wow. Very well done. thank you for writing!
2/5/2015 c1 Charlie0925
Wow, this was brilliant writing hon! Very sad, but so good! ;o)
12/19/2014 c1 4Xia4eva
The last sentence sent a shiver up my spine. Good job.
11/22/2014 c1 2cosette-aimee
Great plot and great writing. I've always liked stories showing a bit of Petunia's thoughts, and that ending... wow! But about your A/N: I read the same story a year of so ago and have also tried to find it again, with no success. If you ever happen to find out the title, please let me know!
8/31/2014 c1 Half Alien
Ok, you are an awsome writer. I'm curently reading These tired eyes for the 3rd no make that 4th time. I simply love it. That being said I'm not to sure I liked this one-shot or not. It gave me goose bumps and made me sad. Goosebumps are sorta itchy and I hate being sad. But either way, thank you for writing.
3/29/2014 c1 1Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Holy Sh*t this is good.
3/28/2014 c1 9HarnGin
This story was eerily sad. Thanks for writing.

I've read the story your friend is looking for, but, since I really did not care for it, I didn't favorite or alert it. If it helps, I'm pretty sure the story was posted about the same time as the 5th movie came out. I hope that helps in locating it.
23 Page 1 2 Next »