for Lost Souls

5/21 c24 Sprig
lmao! i love their interaction! we all know Gibbs can go Papa Smurf on his team but it's hilarious to see Danny going Papa on both teams!
2/10 c24 eniledam05
I've read this story so many times! and I still love it!
1/30 c24 6hjohn302
Ok... so I have LOVED all your stories in this series. I really like the angst and the difficulties Danny goes through... and how the team helps him... with how the team helps him through the hard stuff. Especially now that they know about the profiling and how he was handled after it before.

That gem you gave us about the profiling and him turning down a case because of Rachel's ultimatum, then coming home and finding her with Stan... I can't even.

Thank you for giving that bit of detail. You give us a bit more each story, and develop the characters so well.

And I just love how you balance the angst that Danny and the whole team goes through (along with the NCIS team in this one and the other...) with the light-hearted, and honestly hysterical parts of the story, especially at the end of this one. I seriously was laughing my head off and trying to stifle it so I didn't wake up my family! :)

So, thank you for this story. I know that there is only one more to go in the Hawaii 5-0, and seriously, I really don't want it to end. I would love to see you write more in this fandom... with this background of stories... but I know what it's like to need to move on to something else too.

Again, thank you for sharing your talents with us, and your amazing story ideas. You are a great writer, and I find myself wishing these stories never ended!

Blessings, hjohn302
1/21 c24 Elise Deschat
Loved the cross-over...very poignant...Gibbs meeting Gracie...I would have thought that would have been particularly hard on him...maybe that's why he aligned himself more with Danny than Steve...

The plot and ramifications of Danny as a profiler was fantastic, building from your previous stories...well characterized for both series as well

Thanks
1/18 c9 hjohn302
ok... so I don't know if I have commented on any of these 5-O stories you have done... but this is absolutely amazing. I love this whole series and how you meld all the stories together and reference earlier stories.

I really love that you brought back in the NCIS crew and all of the profiling that Danny does. I really like how you have them all looking out for him, and "handling" him differently than Hadley used to. Having Danny needing to do profiling, but actually being treated as a person rather than a tool is just so refreshing in this series. For him to actually have family, ohana who will look out for him... and not just look out for him but actually, actively take care of him is so new to him still, and I just love how you have done it.

Just needed to gush here just a bit!
Thank you for this story, this whole interconnected series, and for how well you write these characters.
Thank you for sharing these with us!
Blessings,
hjohn302
3/20/2016 c24 Guest
Wow, profiling really takes its toll on Danny. Glad he has support. I'm Only vaguely familiar with the NCIS team but I like your crossovers. Nicely done.
6/8/2015 c23 Long Live BRUCAS
Wow Gibbs sure has taking a liking to Danny and Grace. That would be a great idea for Jack to meet them.
6/7/2015 c18 Long Live BRUCAS
HA!1 Danny was funny when talking to the other like they were kids and they calling him "dad".
6/3/2015 c8 Skimball4
Yikes! Total creep factor!
4/18/2015 c24 1bswindle20
Ok I really love this story. This is the second time I've read it and it's still great. I would love to see another one of these crossover stories with them. Maybe have the 50 team go to DC to help with a case? Or have the NCIS team come back to Hawaii for another case of a vacation? Whatever you decide I will read it no matter what.
3/28/2015 c1 Cassandra30
Good start!
3/26/2015 c24 6jada951
great story w/ 2 fun teams.
no fun for Danno though, actually kind of ...no very... creepy.
3/12/2015 c1 DebbieP
Loving all the stories...keep up the good work. Happy Writing!
2/22/2015 c24 Long Live BRUCAS
HA! lovd the end with all the text/typing and getting into trouble.
2/21/2015 c24 Guest
This was great, fabulous! I didn't think another story could ever top that first one of the two teams in Colorado...but, oh, how I loved this! It has made my day. Could not begin to narrow it down to a favorite scene. All was so good. And Steve taking care of Danny and Danny willingly and gratefully receiving that care...that was so special. And I did love that Steve took Danny on his lap...would have loved to have glimpsed those pixs. I just loved that Steve put the needs of the team member that needed TLC over his need to be right there overseeing the crime scene or being a part of the carefree fun...that is what makes a great leader and Steve is the best! I listened to the song "A Few Good Men" by the Gaither Band today - don't know if you have ever heard of the group or the song- but listening to the words -which they recorded as a tribute to the firefighters and policemen that were a part of 9-11 - brought tears to my eyes as I also applied the song's lyrics to Steve and Danny. Thanks for such an awesome, awesome story. I read the whole thing in its entirety this afternoon if you couldn't tell by my comments.
314 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »