for Mahou Shounen Ko Gil

11/23/2018 c3 JustAFool
Well, this started off really well and if you ever come back to it, I'd definitely be interested in reading the rest. However its been five years and I know how much life changes in that amount of time so your interest has probably went to other pursuits. Anyway, thanks for the read and best of luck in life.
4/9/2018 c3 5yama-sama
100ยบ What is my prize?

anyway

You said that it would update soon ... it's been 5 years ... what's your word of warning?
4/9/2018 c3 xeromega
Is chapter four ready to go? The story is great you're pretty good
6/2/2017 c1 Pikanet128
I absolutely love this
So I see the chapter 4 is in beta is it done yet?
It looks like it's been yeeeeeears since it's been updated
I hope you continue
1/16/2017 c3 Guest
Hey can you continue?
11/24/2016 c3 9KingSora3
Amazing! I hope you can continue this fic
11/24/2016 c2 KingSora3
Love it!
11/24/2016 c1 KingSora3
Awesome man! I love it!
9/22/2016 c1 Mernom
Well this is an interesting concept. Gonna see what happens next! As for your comment about Gil making money from his luck rating, I'm pretty that he has a skill dedicated to making money.
9/22/2016 c3 Mernom
Well I do hope this gets revived. It's an interesting story, and while the writing could use some work, it's quite good for a first fic.
9/22/2016 c1 Mernom
9/22/2016 c3 Mernom
11/12/2015 c3 ARSLOTHES
I really hope you update this sooner or later, this is a really intriguing fic
2/15/2015 c1 17timunderwood9
Okay, I clicked on this because introducing my brother to the awesome that is Nanoha retriggered the itch, and though the premise sounded like it would be impossible to be good, I thought what the hell.

I am amazed you could easily make it so a story with Gilgamesh as a friendly sort actually works. In a crackish sense. It might be worth sticking into the summary that it is chibi!Gilgamesh without memories.
11/22/2014 c3 15Doctor Snake Eater
Why has this not been updated in so long?
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »