for Trying to Deny, Trying to Protest

3/25/2021 c42 Guest
Why does it rnd in s cliffhanger? So tired of ilong busy wordy chapters I'm thinking about looking for series stories. phantom stories fizzle out. I d like to know about their baby
3/25/2021 c39 Guest
The lack of romance is disappointing. Wsy to much busy nonsence. After all this i expected some powerful lovemaking. And the story is slmost st sn end.
3/24/2021 c26 Sue hunt
Me again. People are still reading your story. It got a little off but yhis chapter was very good. I would like to read more sequels to LND. I never saw the original POTO musical until I purchased the DVD W Ramin Karm. Can't spell his name. And Sierra Boggess. So much enjoyed. Any way, I like your story.
3/24/2021 c21 Sue hunt
A very good story. In hopes that all involved will find some happiness. I saw LND and liked the eventual get together of C E. HOWEVER hated the ending and what became of Meg and her mother and Christine's death. Another sequel to LND should be done. Also Rouel deserves a good story too. I like Gistave. Clara, Henry snd their girls. A new family to add to the POTO stories.
3/22/2021 c11 Guest
Doesn't anyone feel compassion for Rouel. I do feel compassion for him even though I prefer EC pairing.
3/21/2021 c4 Sue hunt
Wow, this is actually making me feel sorry for Rouel. I can see why LND prelude turned sour for Rouel and Christine. I ve never read the 10 yrs before and looking forward to the rest ofthe story.
2/8/2018 c10 Lissa003
I recently stumbled upon Phantom of the Opera fanfiction and with that this story. I enjoyed your story so very much and I also loved reading about your personal journey becoming Meg. I hope it all went well and that you have continued doing what you love.
10/11/2013 c42 I have loved thi
Type your review for this chapter here...
9/28/2013 c42 grandma paula
this was a wonderful long story that i very much enjoyed. I look forward to your next story.
9/27/2013 c42 1XxAngelthePrincessofDarknessxX
this has to be one the most beautiful stories i have ever read. thank for making such a wonderful story. i find myself rereading over and over again. please continue it.
9/24/2013 c42 Guest
Hey are u gonna finish ur story - calling us home? The twilight one, because I LOVE it
9/24/2013 c42 3Deadtom77
Awesome ;-)
Another baby phantom - sweet ;-)
I adore happily ever afters ;-)
This story will always be one of my favourites as its so wonderful and very special things have bloomed from it ;-)
Cheers Dt
9/23/2013 c42 7belfry-bug
Awwwwwwww! So that's it? You're just gonna chop it off there? Don't get me wrong I still love it, but it's BECAUSE I love it that I'm in this state. What about the new baby? And maybe a bit if R/M? Idk. Whatever you do I'll be happy, but I'm just a littl thrown off by the blunt ending. Still, a must read! Until next time!
-your obedient servant,
TNP
9/23/2013 c42 Ruby Blue Belle
Absolutely lovely story! I always looked forward to your updates, and now I am a bit sad, but I looking forward to your next Phan Fic!

You are a lovely and talented writer, and thank you for sharing your gift!
9/23/2013 c42 8PhantomFan01