for Bound by a Kiss

3/27 c18 9whatsarahsaid2020
Ooooooooohkay. This was amazing. Im glad I found this when I did, which us when it’s bern updated recently do I have hope. Also after watching season 4 and then having to erase season 4 from my memory. I needed to find this alternative to set the Mars universe back in its rightful place. I can’t wait for an update. Like literally lol this was so so so good. So good.
2/16 c18 1PocketElf
I so love this story! I was heartbroken when I figured you had abandoned it, but was elated when I received the notice of a new chapter! I'm so happy you picked it back up and hope you continue. It's a great storyline and you write it well. Thanks for sharing!
9/17/2020 c18 1Digital squid ink
love this story. Happily surprised to see it updated didn't think there would be another chapter. looking forward to see where it goes from here.
9/2/2020 c18 8Pentastic
Great chapter! I'm so glad you updated. And I'm really looking forward to that next scene with Keith. Logan and Veronica really don't know how to be subtle together. I think they kept it a secret in the show so long because teens focus on themselves and nobody expected them to get together. In this AU, they don't have a year of enmity as a cover, so it makes sense they'd be caught earlier. Anyway, great job!
8/25/2020 c18 Guest
I am obsessed with this story and I’m beyond thrilled that you came back and started writing again! Please update soon :)
8/23/2020 c18 Guest
so happy for the update. i’ve really enjoyed this story. hope there will be more. there aren’t a lot of well written stories of V and L with Lily still alive and no successful attack. i like your take on logan and veronica.
8/22/2020 c18 1tanilc
This is a great story I can't wait to read the rest. I love how you write Logan and Veronica, and Casey and Mac have become two of my favorite characters.
8/13/2020 c18 Guest
I was so excited to see this update, and it was glorious! Thanks for sharing!
7/31/2020 c18 URFC4
This story is amazing please update!
7/27/2020 c18 4Yellowcrayonwillow
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep going it's a really well written story .
7/25/2020 c6 Yellowcrayonwillow
Just started reading this. I really hope you finish it. It's a really good story.
7/14/2020 c18 1drh25
Oh the sheriff. It's perfect. Now for them to stop being secretive... Thanks for writing! It was a wonderful chapter!
7/14/2020 c17 drh25
Really, they are still going on the fooling idea. Well at least Duncan isn't really in the picture anymore. Great chapter!
7/14/2020 c14 drh25