for A Master's Fall

2/2/2018 c1 35Cute Gallifreyan
This seems...interesting. I have a hard time seeing Yoda becoming a Dark Sider. Although it is not unheard of that the greatest of Jedi can fall. After all Exar Kun, Revan, Malak etc. But Yoda doesn't strike me as one who would become an Emperor.
6/1/2013 c1 9Bushwah
It is worth the continuation, though the beginnings become shrouded in light and the only clarity is in the dreams.
9/27/2012 c1 2Jonathan Wolf
now now, does that mean darth vader now serve darth yoda? cool!
6/24/2012 c1 Got the Jitters
I was cheering when Yoda killed Palpatine. But otherwise I was just sad. What's going to happen to the galaxy now? If Yoda turns back to the Light, which I really hope he does, will he be able to live with himself afterwards? You did a really good job, please continue this story. It has a lot of potential. (Sorry about any misspelled words. I don't have spell check on this device.)
6/24/2012 c1 Got the Jitters
4/15/2012 c1 31Unlimited Power
The notion of Yoda turning to Dark Side is ludicrous, yet you made a decent job at making it believable. However, I still think that Palpatine would win because he was trained as a Sith and Yoda wasn't, besides I don't think Yoda's body would hold up with the strain of the Dark Side, so he would die much earlier. You should continue writing, it would be interesting to see reactions of the Jedi to the new Emperor.
4/15/2012 c1 5ejm12
I think it could be a very interesting story :) good job!
4/15/2012 c1 Darth Vadie
Great and intriguing. Please continue! :D
4/14/2012 c1 4The Sidhe
Intriguing start. Be interesting to see where you take it.