for Fire x Ice

9/2/2013 c11 53Tina-chan V
Is Sorina a nation? If so, does she already have a country name? If she is, but doesn't have a name, can I come up with it?
9/2/2013 c10 Tina-chan V
I'm surprised that Sweden hasn't asked Finland if they can have baby.
9/2/2013 c9 Tina-chan V
Greenland, you a$$hole.
12/24/2012 c1 Eren Ackerman wife of levi
so cute
12/16/2012 c8 5hyuugahealer3
I'm enjoying this quite a bit. I feel like I should point out that because manga and anime are Japanese words they don't need an s at the end to be pluralized in English. Keep up the good work.
12/15/2012 c13 1Nana3212
oooooooooooohhhhhh sssnaaaaap! :O XDD I can't wait! Let the cheeseiness commence 8D lolz. Update soon! :DDD
12/15/2012 c4 Bripopdopabje
Black Butler reference!
11/11/2012 c12 Nana3212
For the love of god YOU MUST UPDATE ASAP D: if I you dot I might die! eAe pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaseee update soon! XD
10/12/2012 c12 Guest
It bothers me a bit that the dialouge is bolded. Besides that, great story!
10/12/2012 c12 japangirl1396
I really love your story and I really think and
Hope that you will continue this story. I'm also very curious now as to what will happen next. Keep up the good work
6/20/2012 c11 5Don't even ask Shh
Hej there!

First of all I /love/ your story

Second, I'd love to help you with the Danish if you need some help. Since Danish is my native. And I saw some mistakes in the earlier chapters.

This is of course my favorite paring. OTP.

And I myself have written many fanfics about them. And I rp Norway on FB.

With all this I just wanted to say that I /really/ like the way you've written them

And Greenland's personality I like too.

Basically I think you do all of them pretty good.

Held og lykke (good luck) with the next chapters.

-Hellä
5/7/2012 c11 2Furret the Sparrowsong
Oh my gods, I love her already! x3 I adore the last few paragraphs, it just makes them seem like a happy family unit while still being themselves.
5/6/2012 c5 5Ellie Kohler
the anime in chapter 3 was black butler
4/22/2012 c9 2FlyingMintBunnies
I normally hate any fic that has a Greenland in it, because I have my own OC for him and I love him too much XD. This being said my Greenland has white hair and is male so I could just imagine it was him, which made the event of him calling Norway Den's bitch even funnier than it was supposed to be intended I think, but that's just me. While we're on the subject for the Greenlandic, I have a list of some basic phrases (like yes, no, sorry, thank you, I love you, my name is..., numbers, ect ) so if you want me to type them up for you I'd happily do so =3.

(But about him growing up with Denmark, I'm gonna get shot but he's actually lived with Iceland more than any other country 3 but I love how he annoys Iceland do death, oh and how he's drunk.)

ANYWAY, I really loved this chapter and I hope you continue, I want to see Denmark go after Norway or something~ ♥
4/22/2012 c9 2Furret the Sparrowsong
I'm really not sure what exactly I was thinking Greenland said when I first read it (because I always wait 'til the end to read any translations, just out of habit), but when I read the translation I nearly died. xD

Hmm... I think Greenland should just always be a pompous ass. Because I think Denmark would really only show his more vulnerable, caring side to people he considered more of equals, and Greenland seems like more of an underling to me. If that makes any sense.
22 Page 1 2 Next »