for Finders Keepers

9/17/2018 c11 ianthine.vesper
It kills me that this hasn't been updated in 6 years, it was just getting really interesting and I find Keepsie and Warren's interactions hilarious and cute. I'll continue to hold hope that you come back to this though.
12/11/2016 c11 1yet again
!
9/18/2016 c11 Plot Bunny Guest
Hiya, New reader here I see you haven't update in about 4 years I was wondering if you could possibly update cause currently this is one hell of a cliffhanger you've been building up tension for ... sooo I dunno maybe you could help us(your readers) off this cliff? we'd be ever so grateful! Just something to think about
9/28/2014 c11 3HappyFeet93
I really have enjoyed reading this story so far. Keepsie seems like a well rounded, wholesome character, you do a good job of keeping Warren in character and overall I adore the mystery and the plot of this entire story.. Can't wait to read more! Please update soon.
7/24/2013 c11 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
7/16/2013 c11 PotionsMistress19
I love this story. Your writing style is wonderful, and I like your character.
7/6/2013 c11 27AuroraBlix
First) You're British, aren't you? Or Australian, or something, right?

Second) I really like Keepsie, and her power. I also really like the story in general. It all seems very in-character, as far as I can tell... Not to mention it's fucking HILARIOUS!

Third) I get that you're probably not finishing this, but I REALLY hope you do and am going to follow it, just in case.

Fourth) Number One is just personal curiosity because of the way you spell and refer to certain things, not any kind of comment against your story. Just an observation/question. (Would that make it a qestionable observation?...)

Anyway, here's hoping you eventually coninue!

: )
6/21/2013 c11 DrAmA.LoVeR98
Update soon!
3/26/2013 c11 Guest
Hey! Update this, it's really good!
11/24/2012 c11 Lea
Why did you stop there?! Please please please PLEASE keep writing!
10/12/2012 c11 Tasha
I just wanted to let you know your story is awesome. I love Keepsie. I love her character. :) Since you keep requesting reviews...
I have this little-bitty pet peeve. It's kind of an OCD thing. When three or more paragraphs in a row start with the same word... I believe it was chapter 10, there were several paragraphs starting with 'I'. Nothing big, just my two cents. Would adore a continuation! Thank you for your writing! :D
8/18/2012 c11 10LaMorenadelAtl
Oh my god, yes. This has to be one the best stories on FF. I laughed so hard and this is just so well done. It's not an overly dramatic epic, or shitty crude humor. This is tastefully done writing that will make you outright clap your hands. Keepsie is one of few incredible, relatable, and amazing OC's I've read here. Let us know if you ever get into publishing a book. I will read the fuck out of it. Please update soon. I've got to know what be happening. *Internet hug*
7/25/2012 c11 5want2bemassie111
I'm laughing so hard at this. I love it! Please update!
7/16/2012 c11 TheSnake'sLiones
Heya! When you gonna be updating? I really want you to carry on this story!
7/11/2012 c11 guest