for Finders Keepers

6/2/2012 c7 2AikoRose
Great story! I live the idea of a normal-ish child of a amazing powered/popular hero. Does she have some sort of secondary power? I love the way you have Warren react to her, and the moments that are sweeter and show that he's a person not the super scary bad guy all the time. I hope her moms alright, but being gone so long...so many questions. Anyways, great story!
6/2/2012 c7 2Bucky Flavored Skittles
Oh no! I hope nothing bad happens to her! But I'm glad you have Warren and herself interacting like normal people! And I'm glad he apologized and realized that she wasn't lying to him about Icy!

Most stories have them automatically start a romantic relationship, and at least here you have them barely talk to each other! (I have probably said that before... but oh well- I mean it!)I don't know how many times I have to say this but you're an awesome writer! Haha, I'm trying to type out my own Warren Peace story these days; I hope I can be a great writer like you! :D I can't wait to read more!
6/2/2012 c7 5RupturedRose
I can't give any constructive criticism ,just praise. I like the story so far. I like the slowly building ...friendship(i guess) between keepsie and warren. most people escalate things to quickly an it gets old, fast. i am awaiting the next chapter, patiently. i have no negative criticism.-RR
6/1/2012 c6 Crystal Moon Magic
LOL! Warren would have to think foldly after that! lol, I know that I would
5/31/2012 c1 5Readytorock
Ace!

Tho I'm hoping her power gets better or she has more than 1?

Continue x
5/31/2012 c6 Emmaleigh
UPDATE!
5/30/2012 c6 person
haha- i love it. PLEASE update soon! I really like how u incorperate Keepsie into the whole thing from the beginning- and i especially like this chapter. although, i'm having a little trouble getting her personality.

great job!
5/27/2012 c6 2Air In here
I love this story! It was a tad confusing in the beginning with some missing words and punctuation, but chapter 6 is much better. I really like the length of the chapters (something a lot of authors aren't very good at judging) and I can't wait for more.
5/24/2012 c6 Zs
Haha this is really funny! I actually really think Keepsies power is awesome. :D
5/24/2012 c6 35KnightlyWordsmith
Okay, we'll I've been creeping this story since you posted the first chapter, but up till this, point I've been horribly lazy and haven't left a review, so please forgive me. I've never read any Sky High fics, and haven't seen the movie in ages, but I liked your other stories enough that I reckoned I'd give this one a chance too. The verdict? Let me put it this way, I check daily, sometimes multiple times a day to see if you've updated.

I really like Keepsie. She's awkward, amusing, and self conscious enough that it's easy to relate to her. She's almost a toned down version of Elizabeth, which makes her more realistic, but she still easily stands alone as her own character. Her relationship with her parents is another interesting dynamic which just adds to the story and her character as a whole, and really shows how well you can develop a well rounded story and character cast.

One thing I don't like about her so much is how she interfered with the whole Will and Warren fight. I understand that it's an OC fic, but ive never liked it when the OC girl interferes with the main plot just to get a few extra seconds with her love interest. That's just my opinion, but other than that one scene you've done a pretty good job of giving her some Warren moments without giving her too much of the canon spotlight.

One other thing I dont really like, but isn't really a criticism is the fact that, that darn Save the Citizen game hasn't happened yet! We've been waiting for that for like three chapters now!

I've got just one more thing to add to this rather long review (which I hope makes up for my lack of reviews up till this point), the more I read this story, the less I want her to end up with Warren. It isn't that I don't like him, he's actually one of my favourite characters and you're portraying him very well. The relationship (if you can even call it a relationship at this point) that you're developing between him and Keepsie that is eight parts awkwardness and three parts snarkiness is fun to read too, so then why is it that I don't want them to end up together? Because I've officially jumped on the bandwagon of shipping Keepsie/Zach!
5/21/2012 c6 3Twylaheart
Update
5/20/2012 c6 2Bucky Flavored Skittles
YAY she kicked Will's ass! Haha and made Warren laugh! :D I can't wait to read more so please update soon!
5/6/2012 c5 Bucky Flavored Skittles
Awww! Haha no need to special thank me! This story is really good! I'm glad she got the nerve to tell him, she'd be so upset with herself if she didn't! Woot, and I'm glad Mag is cool enough to keep what Keepsie's doing quiet; there would be so much more drama if she told! Can't wait to read more, so update soon! :D
5/3/2012 c4 Killerchaos
Great story!Love your character, hope she gets to kick some ass.

Can't wait to see what you have next.
5/2/2012 c4 Emmettluver2010
Really like this story hope you update soon
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »