for Finders Keepers

5/2/2012 c4 Emmettluver2010
Really like this story hope you update soon
4/28/2012 c4 1THC
Really liking the fact that you're not completely re-writing the movie despite the fact it currently takes place in it :3

Disliking the inclusion of Freeze Girl and how you're portraying her. I guess her inclusion would have been inevitable anyway, since she dances with Warren at the end. But eh. Whenever she is in a story, she's either the OC or annoying bitch getting in the way of Oc/Warren. But meh. That might just be me.
4/28/2012 c4 2Bucky Flavored Skittles
Oh noes! She should tell Warren! Get him somewhere alone and... okay I wasn't thinking about her telling him in that scenario. ;)Haha I can't wait to read more so please update soon! And I love Keepsie! Skittles are my favorite candy so she makes me happy! :D Update soon! And I love how you portray Warren as smart and whatnot, not many can tell he's the silent intelligent person! :D Great chapter, can't wait to read more!
4/23/2012 c3 Bucky Flavored Skittles
Woot! An update! :D Haha, I like this story alot and how you show that she's a normal person and not just someone whose life revolves around the Sky High story! I rarely review stories but yours is really good! I can't wait to read more! :D
4/23/2012 c2 Bucky Flavored Skittles
Ohh follows movie then something different? Sounds interesting! :D I can't wait to read more, this is a great story so far! Haha, update soon! ^_^
4/17/2012 c1 1THC
I think I'll keep reading because of the ovary description XD

Honestly though, I was a little disappointed it was another one of those fics where it starts off from the beginning of the movie and follows what Will and Layla did. I like your writing style though, and the character, so I'm really hopeful about how this fic will turn out :)
4/16/2012 c1 Alice Williams
I LOOOVE IT! I can't wait to see what her power is! I feel bad for Keepsie *sorry if spelled wrong* It's kind of sad being compaired with your mom. Please update soon!

- Alice 3