for Past Meets Future

12/15/2014 c1 8emsaduem
Yay...
I am in love with your fluffy stories about the amazing NCIS team. Thank you for it!
3/6/2013 c1 136rebecca-in-blue
I love how a man from Ziva's past makes her rethink Tony and her/their future. It would definitely take a near-death experience like this to make Ziva decide to stop pretending.
6/12/2012 c1 daxam1216
I love this story. I'm a 43 year old sarcastic tough guy. And apparently I have a soft romantic streak when it comes to tiva.I love when an author gets me all misty eyed about my favorite couple. Sigh, I'm gonna like unicorns next.
4/27/2012 c1 151Anonymous033
Oh, I like this!

It's surprisingly moving, which I didn't expect going in. But in the end, I teared up a little, oh my.

I liked reading it, and I love the T/Z conversation. "Stay." So simple :o

~Soph
4/17/2012 c1 13MontyTheDog
REALLY great! I loved this! It should have a lot more reviews then it does... Anyways, one of my favorite parts was that McGee was with her when she got hurt instead of Tony even though this is a Tiva fic. It was different, and I like that it was new. I also loved when Ziva reached out for Tony's desk and the ending made me smile :). So I basically loved everything :-). GREAT job! Want to read more stuff like this!
4/17/2012 c1 1campbellk2
Great. Loved the the whole premise and the way you pulled it off. Also has potential to be continued. Not that I'm hinting ;)
4/16/2012 c1 13MontyTheDog
4/16/2012 c1 AngieFaye76
I really loved this! Thanks for sharing! 2 thumbs up!

4/15/2012 c1 tivalover4ever
This is a really good story you should go on with it...it would make me VERY happy!
4/15/2012 c1 Courtzylovesit
Naww, thats so Cute! I love How McGee knew, to call Tony! well written I enjoyed it :)
4/15/2012 c1 18HazelHPwiz