for Jeez What's Wid All Da Problems?

4/21/2015 c1 1Amsonia
Love this! I will for now on use this as a guide line for my Newsies Fanfictions. Also, I've noticed you haven't posted any stories in a while... what's up with that?
8/1/2012 c1 3The Booknerds
This is sooo true! have you ever thought of doing this for other stories and movies? I would love to read what you have to say.
7/19/2012 c1 Dash
OH my god, I spent fifteen minutes laughing at this, not even kidding. It's so funny because it's literally all true!

I swear, these fanfics will be the death of me.
5/26/2012 c1 3alien babydoll
I know, right? Every other story has like 10 of these! And in one story I read the people in the reviews were telling the writer that "Les" only has one "s"

And the writer told them they couldn't spell.

Lol, great story!
4/18/2012 c1 3chaoticmom
The boys seem to always have extra money for going to Tibby's and other places, ignoring what they said about barely making it after they found out about the price hike
4/17/2012 c1 10BeeWonderland
This was all totally true and some of them made me laugh so hard I sent the to my other friends at school who read fanfiction and we all agreed.

I also think you should put these in because I'm not sure if anyone else notice this or not but I did:

Girl newsies that fall in love with Spot always think he's a jackass and then a total hottie!(I'm guilty!)

The newsies "magically" find out that girl newsies pretending to be boys

Most stories are about girls and love

Spot and Race are always best friends

Jack and Sarah ALWAYS end up breaking up! (but that's actually good)

Most of them don't relate to the story at all!

Harlem is ALWAYS BAD!

But other then that the stories are awesome! Even with all this stuff that's what makes the stories fun to read! So don't take any of this personal people! All stories are amazing!
4/17/2012 c1 DiAmOnDsrBlUe
:-). No offence to other girls(or possibly boys?) that write those types of stories..but that was so true! You're really funny ;) I love it :)
4/16/2012 c1 4Ereb Lor
I do agree with a lot of this, and I congrats, I would most likely never be this bold. There is some preeeettty suckish stuff in our "beautiful fandom".

Yeah, heh, some of the things you mentioned will be in my stories if I ever get to post them. =P
4/16/2012 c1 21rellimmes
you're actually right! (I completely agree, even though I'm guilty of this!) kinda funny

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service