for Halo vs Star Wars My thoughts

7/24/2020 c1 Uboat
I think halo can beat star wars
1/10/2020 c1 CelebTil
you also can't forget UNSC's AI's versus star wars droids.
11/15/2019 c1 Guest
I'm a huge Halo fan, and will ALWAYS prefer it over starwars , especially the more recent trash, but let's be realistic, the technology of star wars and the MASSIVE scope of it's Universe is DEFINITELY Superior to the forces of Halo.
11/15/2019 c1 Guest
I very much doubt that you realize the actual difference in technology between these two Universes. In Haloverse, tech growth is counted it thousands of years, tens of thousands if you want to count the Precursors. Starwarsverse counts it's advancement in the HUNDREDS of thousands. Furthermore, in Halo, there exists only a handful of methods for killing a planet. UNSC with backing from Oni special projects developed a PROTOTYPE planet buster bomb, and the sangeli can glass a planet using an entire FLEET of ships. In the star wars universe, EVERY single stardestroyer has the potential to be a planet killer. That's not counting special installations like death stars or star forges. As far as tech goes, Halo is out classed AND out tuned without question. On the other hand, I'm a firm believer in Haloverse supremacy when it comes to actual boots in the ground. Halo noncom and special forces FAR surpas starwars. They certainly have better aim. The only thing they lack is any real defence against force powers. Even a Spartan would be unable to do a damned thing against being suspended midair and crushed by an invisible Force.
10/19/2018 c1 Guest
I a all out war star wars win they control most of the galaxy while unsc is a power in the orien arm
hyper space is faster one can get from one end of the galaxy to the other in less then a month
4/7/2018 c1 Dmorrison
I personaly agree with this and would like to add that as of halo 4 the infinity class ship was added to the unsc with one complete and another nearly done and each can carry up to ten of the newest frigates(stalwart and strident) class internally as well as the normal escort fleet as most ships in star wars can only have one other warship inside them so this will give the unsc a tactical advantage in space battles.
10/4/2017 c1 my thoughts
its true that star destroyers are slow and susceptible to mac rounds, but realistically star wars would win because of numbers, and a galactic economy. in our history the richest and biggest nation/faction usually wins.(25000 isd's from the empire alone) halos don't count because the unsc and swords of sanghelios wouldn't use it and even then they would stop the covenant from using them. turbolasers scientifically are the same weapons used by the now passed covenant. in empire strikes back it disintegrated a 300m asteroid on contact.
6/5/2017 c1 Guest
Oohrah man oohrah
3/26/2017 c1 Eric875
The Sangheili 5-10 years postwar would still be rebuilding and using established Covenant era technology. I can picture them getting covenant era salvage more than spinning up shipyards for mass production and if they did the humans might not share their new technology so freely. There's a peaceful relationship between the Sangheili and humanity but humanity took too much damage to trust blindly and give away all their advantages. Not to mention forerunner technology. If they have forerunner tech the Star Wars universe is absolutely fucked, but Covenant level tech creates a much more even competition. Plasma torpedos and pulse lasers would be effective and can you imagine what am energy projector would do to Star Destroyers? Ion cannons and interdictor class ships with gravity well generators would counter the UNSC era slipspace drives but Covenant drives are able to jump from a planets gravity well as seen in New Mombassa in Halo 2. In Star Wars personal armor for clones and later stormtroopers was optimized against blasters. No one uses slugthrowers anymore. You'd have almost the exact opposite of Mass Effect crossovers where directed energy weapons bypass their kinetic barriers. Projectiles are going to shred clone trooper armor because it's plastic. Granted it's beam resistant coated plastic, probably, but plastic all the same. "The entire imperial star fleet couldn't destroy the whole planet" is interesting because as few as a dozen covenant warships have been known to entirely glass planets. Granted glassing and blowing into am asteroid field are different scales of firepower but that should still say something. As I said before, if the UNSC has Forerunner tech then Star Wars can kiss their asses goodbye..
3/5/2017 c1 pepijn30
agreed halo woud kick their clone asses
11/30/2015 c1 9Lord Metallex
nice analysis, at least somebody knows how to point out the differences. Are you planing to make a story about this, it would be nice to read.
11/14/2015 c1 Guest
I would just like to point out that any argument you people have about who would win in a fight is entirely pointless. All of these big numbers you guys throw around have no bearing on the realities if the different franchises. And if it is some canon number? That just means some writer sat down one day and said, "hm, that sounds impressive. I'll put that in." You people also ignore that wars are fought with more than just ships and soldiers. There are these things called "supply chains" and "shortages" which will also affect your precious war. You can have all the MAC guns you want, but you still need something to fire from them. Another thing that has always played a factor is "public opinion". Believe it or not, people might start to wonder why these militaries are fighting in the first place! So in the end, ask yourselves not just "what does my side have?" but also "why does my side fight?" That will tell you more than any made up metric ever will.
10/8/2015 c1 lbradleys
Err... no offense but your example for projectile weapons is entirely incorrect. In Star Wars Republic Commando the trandoshans didn't use projectile weapons. When you first get to pick up one of their guns Boss remarks "Hmmm, and energy weapon that looks like a slug thrower... I didn't think the lizards were so nostalgic". That being said, slug throwers are used in the Star Wars Universe (at least before Disney sunk their claws into it) as evidenced in Star Wars Jedi Knight I and II with the Golan Arms FC-1 Flechette.
5/13/2015 c1 Clever counter
1. You don't even think about just how brutal Kaminoan training actually was. If a clone did something imperfectly, they would be "reconditioned". Which in many cases meant "termimated". Experience: The Human-Covenant War was pretty brutal. But the Clone Wars were at least as much, probably more so, especially considering how it was 1 million clones against trillions of battle droids, until the very last few months of the war, when fresh clones finally arrived. So don't even think of saying that clone troopers are inferior to UNSC marines.

2. The Yuuzhan Vong didn't even use extremely advanced technology in ground battles, and they came within like 6 months of conquering the entire galaxy. Some of their ships were at least 10 times as large as the largest Halo capital ship. How'd Halo stack up against that?

3. You're not accounting for the ridiculous military power of the Empire. Seriously, the Yuuzhan Vong actually remarked that the Empire probably could have defeated them. That's not even accounting for the Imperial super weapons like the Galaxy Gun (shoots missiles with the firepower of the death star anywhere in the galaxy) and the Sun Crusher (causes star stop supernova). Those super star destroyers would be quite troublesome as well.

4. If we're taking each group in Star Wars at its pinnacle of power, then that would mean BILLIONS of Sith warriors in the galaxy, all of which have access to the limitless power of the force. And they'd have a lot of brutal training. Sith training is like hell. The Sith Empire gave it's Sith warriors legit military training, as well.

5. If you want to talk 1 versus 1 fights, I think I know someone who could defeat the Chief. Yup, you didn't read that wrong. The Starkiller clone from TFUII. Sure Chief has 10 millisecond reaction time, but he can't see his opponent's actions before they even happen. And don't say his armor shield would protect him. It can take a whole lot of punishment, of course, but if Starkiller went Force fury mode, could it stand up to force lightning that would disintegrate anyone else? When the shield was down, Starkiller could just force grip Chief, and throw both lightsabers at him. The actual plating of his armor wouldn't do anything at all against a lightsaber, since although I don't remember all of the metals in that alloy, I do know that all of them are quite definitely not lightsaber resistant- only the Star Wars galaxy unique metals Beskar and Cortosis can make that claim. If you think that Chief could win even if
Starkiller used force grip on him, think back to his fight with the didact at the end of Halo 4. He was pretty helpless against the didact until Cortana..hacked...disrupted...whatever she did to the didact armor. Starkiller's power does not rely on some machine- it's in his blood. Since the claim that Spartan's bones are unbreakable is actually not true- after all, nothing is really indestructible- and since the force has infinite power, if a force user applied enough force energy into the effort, in theory, the Spartans bones would break.
2/21/2015 c1 ghr501
FINALLY some one who can balance this shit out everyone here is a fan-boy to star wars saying wins at everything i like star wars a lot but warhammer 40k will rape both sides said deal warhammer is op to the max and its good to see someone making the fights balanced so theirs a lot more story to add
144 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »