for The Outlaws

1/9 c49 15Story ideas
Do you HAVE to have Eve build with something SO inappropriate and have her love it?
12/15/2019 c5 TragicFiction
There are a lot of grammar issues that need correction. You up to fixing this? If so I will gladly re read
12/13/2019 c1 AnimeA55Kicker
Reminds me of space pirate captain harlock oddly, the newer one
3/2/2018 c60 2Shadow Solaris
One of the BEST SW fics I’ve ever read. I love how you adapted the canon in this making everything fit soo nice, better ending than season 5 finale there.
Also the idea of a sequel sounds promising and with what we’ve seen in Rebels well s#*% things just went too crazy which could fit with this kind of story.
10/11/2017 c1 Mcscwc
Good story
12/6/2015 c15 6MissStardustNightingale
I love this fanfiction so far, it's amazing and has really unexpected moments. I just love it. It had it's moment where either made me laugh, happy, angry, sad, or just plain speechless. It's great!

And okay, after James slapping Lux just for a fake kiss. I'm scared for his reaction on half of my guys.
5/20/2015 c7 Arboc777
Instead of that one song in chapter 7 it should be the song "whalers on the moon" it goes "where sailors on the moon, we Cary harpoons, but there ain't no whales so we tell tall tails, and sing our Whaley tune."
3/14/2015 c22 J.D.Harris
Pirates of the Caribbean much.
2/22/2015 c52 Starlight798
You now what the fun part is nobody nows what the other person now
2/21/2015 c20 Starlight798
In the movie I think blue milk is just white milk with blue good coloring probobly there chocolate milk
2/14/2015 c60 4ahsokatano191
Fantastic! Your back with the sequel to Outlaws, I can't wait!
2/14/2015 c60 8TheLastSurvivor14
Oh snap! Things are about to get serious in both stories! Thanks for continuing! Can't wait to see the sequels!
11/9/2014 c59 8Vega Tenala
O.O I like it.
7/26/2014 c59 shadow ninja
Hahahaha! she passed out man you really know how to lighten the mood!
7/24/2014 c39 Guest
those poor poor training droids.
446 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »