for Kaylee E

8/1/2016 c7 Guest
Oh ye your working on the next chapter I better be good seeing as your authors note was published in 2012 :
10/16/2012 c7 Julia
Please update fast!
8/15/2012 c7 LaraStJohn2
6,500,000
8/12/2012 c7 JohnDeereGreen
Please update! :)
6/28/2012 c6 LTA
OMG please write the next chapter it's really good.
6/5/2012 c5 Princess Tricia
Oh..god. i think i just had a tear coming on in that moment with Tiana and Kaylee. so beautiful.
6/5/2012 c4 Princess Tricia
ooo...the moment of truth. so excited...going to find out as i read the next chapter now. still a very great story.
6/5/2012 c3 Princess Tricia
Oh my goodness. I so wish i could see her dress now. so beautiful. even though i have to imagine what it looks like. must be very gorgeous. great chapter.
6/5/2012 c6 Princess Tricia
Oh...my goodness. I am so terrible. I think i need to jump into a river now for coming back so late. I'm a horrible reviewer. but here is my review,finally. I am so sorry for being late. this is a really great chapter. I did not know that there were that many kids in the U.S. but thanks for the update. I so can;t wait for the next chapter. going to read and review your other chapters right away. I'm so very sorry, Kairi. Please update again and right away. so excited.
6/3/2012 c5 Blueberry popsicles
Aww, I'm touched that you are writing because of me keep up the good work! A note though: maybe the story could pick up the pace a little, it's kind of being dragged out...

But I love it any way!
5/28/2012 c4 Jules
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I've really enjoyed this story. It's very interesting and exciting!

Xoxo
5/9/2012 c3 36darlingcas
Great chapter, looooveddd it! Hahaa the boys drooling over Kaylee, I hope she ends up with one of them ,anyway...PLEASE HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
4/20/2012 c2 Blueberry popsicles
Omg! Good so far, maybe a few grammar mistake hear and there, but awesome nonetheless! By the way, here's a mystic inscription to figure out who I am because you know me: you would've made a really good simba! 3
4/19/2012 c1 darlingcas
Wonderful job ! I absolutely loved it .I especially loved how you incorperate the Italian

Into Naveens vocabulary (I did that in my story "My beloved ") something crazy is I alway had the idea that

Naveen and Tiana would name their daughter Evangeline for Ray :)

Anyway fabulous job !
4/19/2012 c2 Princess Tricia
I loved it. It was a very good chapter. it even made me want to cry. cause it's like watching Tangled again. cause Kaylee is now 17. thats almost like Rapunzel's age when she got kidnapped. anyway. I really do hope that Kaylee finds her birth parents. great story. keep up the good work,dear. please update right away. I'm so excited.
16 Page 1 2 Next »