for Words We Couldn't Say

8/13/2014 c1 ItsZoeBaby
Very cute! Thoroughly enjoyed it.
6/25/2014 c1 1Xiscorr
Ah, lovely fic. I just finished the game yesterday and the first thing I did today was try to find the fanfiction... how sad is that? Anyway, I love this little piece and my search says you have another longer one AND I AM SO EXCITED TO READ IT.
4/15/2014 c1 Guest
That was beautiful, I needed a better ending than the game gave me. I wanted them to confess how they felt about each other. So thank you for letting me enjoy this! ;)
11/23/2012 c1 wolfking98
awesome story
11/21/2012 c1 Test Subject no. 23
It was beautiful :)
9/29/2012 c1 32Lilly The Omega Wolf
Well this was a rather unique game and so underrated. Nice addition to the story, I think these two ship rather well together. :)

It was a nice easy read and I see no outstanding issues in the writing... good job. Although these little known games only have a small following its nice to see other people writing fan fics about them.
9/14/2012 c1 RaquellaRose
So sweet!
You did an amazing job!
5/24/2012 c1 11Artisall
Beautifully written. I really liked it. You should write more! I would have been completely happy if the game ended like this. :D
5/21/2012 c1 lyla
That was awesome, maybe u broke the 'show . Dont tell' rule now and then. Please write moreeee! Theres no sequel to the game apparently :(
4/26/2012 c1 Funkykiwi
... you better continue this, this is awesome... *O*
4/17/2012 c1 Miss Ashlynn
This is fantastic! I really wish there was more Enslaved Fanfiction. It's such an awesome game:)