for A Second Chance

5/6/2014 c3 2Valmariel
I read this months ago and I decided to reread it again... But now I have the urge to leave a review.

This mysterious girl on Leo's house... is too mysterious. Is she his wife? GF? daughter?

Something's off in this case and I crave for more chapters!
9/5/2013 c3 Archaemnon
... This story is cool
Can you make a next chapter?
I like how Aeris and Leo changed a bit, but not that much
I just don't get Leo all the time (Is he being childish on purpose or what?)
However, awesome story, new chapter please...
5/5/2013 c3 Jim
Very well detailed, the amount of detail adds quite a bit of character to this story and really makes it what it is, the scenery, the thoughts, all very well detailed. I await with excitement for the next installment.
4/17/2013 c3 Taac
I do have to say, the plot difference in this story is abysmal when compared to many others.
4/17/2013 c1 Taac
-Comes out of sad story with tears.

-Decides to check VG Cats FF Archive for new stuff.

-Read this.

CAN I GET A BREAK PLEASE?

On a side note: I'm filled with expectations for this now.
4/17/2013 c3 3Deep Sea Anchor
I will confess, this chapter was quite engrossing plot-wise.
Leo's emotions in particular are thought provoking. Ordinarily Leo's character behaves in a certain way and basically behaves in a predictable, though of course funny, pattern for the remainder of the story. But here you've given Leo a fresh place to stand as a character, still as himself, but capable of surprises.

His bond with his present girlfriend seems so genuine, yet he lies outright to Aeris about his... relationship status. His motives seem obvious, but his plan for carrying them out is, dare I say, mysterious.
Yes, you've managed to make Leo mysterious to me. Congratulations.

Further your descriptions have improved noticeably as well as your grammar.
There are still a few things that need work, but it's late and we can discuss those later.

In conclusion this was a solid addition and an excellent set up for chapters to come.
I am voraciously curious to see which direction this story will take, and oh are the possibilities plentiful.
Well done.
4/14/2013 c3 7Zero612
I suggest an edit of this chapter, the overly large paragraphs are very unappealing to attempt to read, as its generally bad when a large block of text covers the screen in a maelstrom of black and white.
4/14/2013 c3 8Phemon13
Who is this mysterious girl? Is she actually his 'honey'? Will Aeris beat the crap out of her (and Leo) when she finds out? The suspense! Lol good so far! looking forward to more!
4/14/2013 c1 Phemon13
THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
Dang, I put Beth on and I was almost crying by the departure :'(
Good so far!
9/3/2012 c2 jUNe
still awaiting for more great chapters, sir...
7/19/2012 c2 Guest
Wow. Classic Leo. "were you trying to MOLEST ME?"
6/5/2012 c2 pablo234
very good ... it's late while i'm reading this but i didnt see any flaws. I hope the next installment won't take two months (BUT I WANT IT NOW!)lol
6/4/2012 c2 1Kathrine375
so...whats the deal with talor? is she no longer important? I like the story but i thing you should bring her into it. Aeris is jealous, explains some fealings. ya know? and im working on som stuff right now, you should read it when its done
6/4/2012 c2 3Deep Sea Anchor
Ack! I liked it plenty, but now I want know what happens next and I know I have to wait now.

Crap.

Oh well, great job guys.
6/3/2012 c1 pablo