FanFiction.Net
for The Sanskara Diamond

7/18/2019 c3 Guest
Nicely in character.
5/26/2017 c10 caseylf123
Well that was definitely a delightful romp. You never knew where the next chapter was going to take you. A great mix of humor and intrigue. I enjoyed every little twist and turn. Thanks so much for sharing. Great writing.
8/3/2016 c10 3PastOneonta
This was fun and different. Peter and Neal were perfect. I was worried about them a couple of times, when things escalated to murder and when they were on the roof. They did get pretty banged up. But they solved the case, the surviving bad guys will go to jail and Peter will get home to Elizabeth and Satchmo and his bed. It certainly wasn't the road trip Neal was hoping for! Thanks for writing, I enjoyed this.
7/13/2016 c10 1cimmer
That was wonderful. I like your take on Neal, slightly vain yet insecure with a good heart, a people pleaser and yet he has depth and a sense of empathy. He's still a con though, but absolutely loyal to his friends and Peter and El are friends with a capital 'F'. lol I like that Neal brings out the more playful side of Peter, keeps him from getting stodgy although it often gets dangerous. Your El is great too, very clever in dealing with 'her boys' - no time to deal with the guys, just tell Peter that Neal looks up to something and let nature take its course. lol thanks for the story.
5/18/2016 c1 JimChou
Such a nice plot and a lovely rendition of the relation between Peter and Neal. Discovered your WC stories recently on FFN and don't regret it! I fell for White Collar from season 1; it was rather unexpected because I knew nothing about them when I first gave it a glimpse but I love this kind of father/son (or big brother/kid brother) bond between Peter and Neal and their banter and the humor in the series. Your stories follow that path and I'm on my way to reading them all. If you can recall Streets of San Francisco, that was my first love of such a relation between characters except that they were both cops and the age difference between Stone and Keller was !
3/18/2013 c10 Guest
very good!
1/29/2013 c10 gitana082
Hey, that was a really creapy family. IMHO you could have worked a bit more on JJJ IV character, but Bettina's was pretty good. I liked that spoiled bitch, who never ever worked and drinks in her boredom. I think, the show could use such a character too. You got the character of Peter and Neal very good, loved their simultan thinking.
Oh, and thanks, I don't have the chance too often to read a fanfic with a character with my name!
11/12/2012 c10 331983Sarah
Wonderful story! It was well thought out and evenly paced. It was great to see both Peter and Neal by turns heroic and solving the diamond mystery at the end was a great touch, I'd even forgotten about it amid all the action but it was good to see you hadn't. Great job!
11/4/2012 c10 SimplyOut
Loved it!
8/9/2012 c10 wotumba1
great story!
but, the butler? again? gotta admit though i so did not see that coming!
8/9/2012 c6 wotumba1
whoa, so not what i expected they would find there!
8/9/2012 c5 wotumba1
now this hunt has definitely taken a turn to the bad side!
8/8/2012 c2 wotumba1
what a welcome! wonder what neal now thinks of this road trip...
8/8/2012 c1 wotumba1
only neal could think of this as a road trip! ;-)

just knew peter was not a morning person ;-)
8/3/2012 c10 74SupernaturalGeek
That was a wonderfully intriguing story, I genuinely didn't guess where the diamond was although I must admit I had my suspicions about the bearded man, which turned out to be right.

You did a terrific job of capturing Neal and Peter's voices and mannerisms all the way through and I also enjoyed the customary banter which added just the right level of humour amongst the tense moments, precisely as they do onscreen.

There are many parts I wanted to quote but I decided to highlight this finally because it did make me chuckle;

Going up to the front door, Jones went to press the doorbell but both Peter and Neal said simultaneously, "Doesn't work." Giving the two a look, Jones muttered, "You two can be spooky sometimes."

I really enjoyed this.