FanFiction.Net
for The Sanskara Diamond

8/3/2012 c1 74SupernaturalGeek
Neal's excitement at the chance to investigate the disappearance of the diamond is really quite adorable, as is Peter's reluctance. I chuckled my way through the entire scene in the conference room but this part was my absolute favourite because it was so in character, both for Hughes and Neal;

Hughes, mercifully, moved on to Neal, whose hand had been waving frantically since the older man had ordered Peter to look into the matter. "Caffrey, stop that. You look like you're hailing a taxi."

In fact everyone's voices were spot-on, I really could see and hear them as I was reading.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
6/14/2012 c10 31WindStar
Truly a very entertaining story, well written and a fun ride - Job well done!
6/7/2012 c10 Love82
This story was just delightful. I really enjoyed it. I love case fic. I loved the humor and tension of it. This story put a smile on my face so many times. All of the OCs were so well written. And the butler did it, hee that is great. :)

You write Peter and Neal's relationship so well. I loved all of the bickering and bantering and the mutual concern and protectiveness. Always having eachother's back. I also like how you showed how alike they think and Jones saying it was freaky when they both said the doorbell doesn't work at the same time.

Neal going around and getting all the things to take care of Peter and then sleeping at his bedside was so sweet. I loved the image of them sharing the bed with the sunk in mattress and Neal looking like Elizabeth when he was mad at Peter. Another favorite part was when they encountered the bats in passage and Peter trying to act like it didn't scare him. :)

Thanks for such a great story. This kept me entertained and engrossed the whole time and I was sad to see it end.

I look forward to more stories from you.
5/20/2012 c10 NDKidsMom
Unfortunately, my travels in the past few weeks prevented me from individually reviewing each chapter of this wonderful story, but I had the pleasure of reading almost the entire thing in one sitting on a long airplane flight. It’s one of the fastest coast-to-coast flights I’ve ever taken (save one that you already know about). While I was in NY with a bunch of other WC fans, I found myself unexpectedly immersed in a group discussion about this story! The group consensus is that it was the perfect blend of humor, action, suspense, hurt and comfort. The main characters were all beautifully written, and the original characters were all entertaining and very complete. I loved the noticeable concern each of our main guys had for each other’s safety. Angelic Neal asleep at Peter's side in the hospital was definitely an "awwwwww" moment. The bromance is alive and well in your writing!
5/11/2012 c10 14Wondo
I sadly came to the end of The Sanskara Diamond. It was an exciting, fun and wild ride. I loved all the Jameson-related characters you created. The setting was superb, the dialogue amusing and the tale creative. A 5-star story, indeed!
5/4/2012 c9 Wondo
Action packed chapter.

Our two heroes had quite the battle for their lives. I enjoyed how they covered each other's backs.

Even in the midst of danger, Peter fired only to wound mentally-deficient Johnny. He's still our shining knight.
5/3/2012 c4 NDKidsMom
Forgive me for only being on chapter 4 with my reviews!

Another delightful chapter! It’s so refreshing after rocky Season 3 to see the bromance alive and well in your story. I absolutely loved seeing Neal’s admiration and pride in the brilliant and effective Peter, while we saw Peter’s trust and affection for his non-violent and talented CI, Neal. Your original character, Anna, is sweet and endearing and you did such a nice job showing her humility and self-consciousness about her social status. I enjoyed Peter recognizing details of her father’s service record that clearly other people had not noticed, but I also liked how you had Peter self-aware about his shortcomings in dealing “gently” with the woman’s fear and insecurity, so he trusted Neal to run the questioning. You have such a great handle on the nuances of their personalities!
4/29/2012 c8 Wondo
Oh my! I fear some disaster has befallen Neal. Nearing the end of the story, I'm feeling torn. On one hand, I want to have the mystery revealed; yet I've enjoyed this fic so much, I don't want to see it end! May we prevail upon you for a sequel?

Neal's nursing attempts to help Peter are delightful. Unspoken, verbally unacknowledged but accepted by his partner, with appreciation.
4/28/2012 c10 26Stroma
Very good.
4/27/2012 c7 14Wondo
Thrilling chapter. I'm able to breathe now ...

Hughes will be sending some backup. Fun to see how Jones and Diana react to "Ghouls' Rest"!

Peter and Neal seem to be getting the worst of this case. Looking forward to payback time.
4/27/2012 c3 4LadyNiko
Seeing the wedding ring, Bettina scoffed, "That ring doesn't mean anything to me."

"It does to me," Peter replied quietly. == Yes! That had me applauding because you don't mess with Peter when it comes to him being married. :)

Enjoying this story, but had to leave this review before I powered down laptop for a reboot & lost it. :-p
4/27/2012 c10 2rindy713
wow, great ending! i loved the story of the diamond - much intrigue and a terrific hiding place. very entertaining story!
4/27/2012 c9 rindy713
whew! bettina is a real piece of work. i am SO pleased that they nabbed her. she can scream all she wants, but her bullets are all over the place, and that's going to be hard to explain.
4/27/2012 c8 rindy713
great find by peter! very cryptic note. and i got a kick out of how neal went around on his scavenger hunt and brought all the right things back to help the injured peter. dinner was delightful!
4/26/2012 c7 rindy713
what a spectacular scene! that one had me on the edge of my seat. i am still wondering where the diamond is, but it sounds as if they recovered quite a bauble on the roof. i'm glad they have reinforcements now too. peter and the gang will show this disgusting family just how good they are.
101 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »