FanFiction.Net
for The Sanskara Diamond

4/18/2012 c2 26Stroma
Very good chapter.
4/18/2012 c1 14Wondo
A new story from last1standing. My day has turned out much better than Peter's!

The conversation among the characters is delightful. I enjoyed how Elizabeth caught sleepy Peter's attention. You've set such a captivating mystery, combined with what will sure to be a humorous road trip.

Neal's excitement over this diamond is catchy!
4/18/2012 c2 97peppe1951
I do not like the Jameson's they are a uncaring bunch and rude not to talk down to Neal and Peter and not even to offer them aid...but Neal had better watch out I wouldn't put it past any one of them to steal something and blame Neal for it...hope the next update will be soon
4/18/2012 c1 peppe1951
I loved this ..great beginning the banter between El and Neal and Neal and Peter and everything..sounds like it is going to be an enjoyable and fun story..
4/18/2012 c1 rubyredcherry
this is a really interesting story..can't wait for the next chapter3
4/17/2012 c1 7AliWC
Thank you! I was looking for good read like this!
4/17/2012 c1 8govgal
This has the potential to be really great. Can't wait for the road trip to begin !
4/17/2012 c1 46pechika
A great beginning it promises to be a great story. Neal seems to be a bit too gleeful. Looking fwd to the next update I love your stories.
4/16/2012 c1 26Stroma
Very good start.
4/16/2012 c1 18Lisa Paris
Can't tell you how happy I am to see a new story by you. What a terrific beginning - sets us up very nicely with all the background we need for the start of a great adventure.

Did I ever mention how much I appreciate a well-plotted fic? ;)

Loved grouchy morning-Peter and pleased he and El managed to part on their goodbye hons. I have a feeling they might be glad of it...

Neal's excitment at the thought of a missing diamond and a mansion full of art and antiques was typical and perfectly in character. Just like a kid in a candy-shop. Let's hope he can refrain from sticking his hand in the jar.

Poor Peter - a road trip with a hyper-active Neal. I have a feeling he's going to need more than a mega-shot of Italian Roast by the time this mystery is solved...

Can't wait for more!
4/16/2012 c1 50Rainey13
The last line is classic - Peter wondering who he pissed off :-)

Nice start!