for The Humans Strike Back

12/19/2020 c9 JustDusty
Remember the whole gravity thing when someone raises their spiritual pressure? Yeah forget about that it's not like it's an important part of bleach or anything. read the fucking manga before you start spouting shit.
12/19/2020 c5 JustDusty
You're rationalizing hollows. They're not human, they don't have organs, yet you're having adjuchas annihilated using fucking sound? Have you watched bleach? do you realize that all adjuchas have access to Sonido which is literally a fucking sonic boom? do your goddamn research and find a better and more sensible way to boost these humans.
12/19/2020 c3 JustDusty
"Arrancar may not need ears or even the ability to breath, but if someone claps their hands against your ears hard enough, your eardrums will feel like an opera singer hit a high note an inch away from your ears. It won't be lethal, but it'd be painful as hell"
What? did you suddenly forget about the point blank explosions and ceros that never counted? are you using that excuse to give humans an advantage against shinigami? i can see those guys dispatching low level hollows but seriously, an arrancar would butcher any human before they realize they're dead with pure speed.
7/22/2020 c4 DampVolcano9204
I am sorry sir but humans do not use only 1-10 percent of the brain. We ‘consciously’ use 10 percent and the other 90 does stuff like make our hearts beat and our lungs pump oxygen into our blood. If you tried to rewire the brain then you would need to lose most functionality in the body, this can be solved by tossing in cybernetic organs and nerves to replace the ones the ‘new’ brain can’t use.
6/24/2020 c15 RIZWAN
why is it the second commando got kidnapped? and not the third?
6/1/2019 c1 Shadvos
So a couple things off the first chapter.

When I read the description you made this sound like it was going to be humans vs monsters but it's not. The way you have this setup is that it comes down to an organization fielding superhuman strike forces. Which in itself is unrealistic. MAYBE in the future we could develop technologies or procedures that would allow a human to breach these physical limitations. But not now, we don't have the requisite knowledge to give humans augmentations of this level Today much less in the year 2000.
So in the end your imagined scenario of humanity vs monsters breaks down into an imaginary organization fielding superhuman strike forces against monsters. This superhuman strike force could also debatably be labeled as monsters since they are really no longer completely human. However this is an entirely different debate so I will not be arguing it at this time.

Also it doesn't even involve all of humanity because you stated that the world governments created this organization and then proceeded to do nothing as they were "Content in the feeling that humanity would be safeguarded from outer threats, with founding to the PWCD, the world continued to carry on." From this point on there is No mention whatsoever of outside governments caring a single bit about what this organization does or even if it has any oversight. So to that end your scenario further breaks down into. 'Organization that has what we assume as the full support of humanity vs monsters.'

Your authors note also reasoned that humans with their Firearms, Nukes, and War machines would step on the monsters like a joke. I'm not disagreeing with that logic because I also believe that this would and could happen. My question is if you Really believe this then why did you go through all the trouble of making your imaginary superhuman strike force?

My final point is angled towards your second 'problem' of Power. You stated that so long as someone is skilled or smart enough they would be able to overcome the difference in physical ability. So again, if you Trully believe this then why did you go and give humanity the technology to create superhuman soldiers? (I won't argue against powered exoskeletons because those exist today.) If you can trully overcome the difference in physical ability through cunning and skill, why make humans superhuman? I am failing to see the path that your logic takes.

My final point is due to your arguments against how Bleach fights work. Fights in Bleach are between beings that consist entirely of spiritual particles and therefore have different rules as opposed to how the real world operates. This means that when characters fight it comes down to a clash between their 'power levels.' And while I can agree that this is a rather unfortunate way to base your fights on it is how the author wrote it and therefore legitimate until he deems otherwise.

So in the end you argue that humanity can use their skill and cunning to overcome these monsters and then you render this point moot by giving humans superhuman strike forces. All while ignoring the mechanics that some of these opponents operate off of.

Honestly man it doesn't really seem like you put a lot of thought into this or looked at how Bleach mechanics work. And that is why I will not be reading further into this story or looking at it's sequel. Especially the sequel because Fate/Stay Night has Many, Many more in universe mechanics that I am sure you will not pay the least bit of attention to.
9/13/2018 c21 Guest
Sorry, but it's a reasonable complaint. You can't really call a bunch of genetically engineered super-cyborgs "human" anymore. They're just a different kind of monster.
6/12/2018 c1 Guest
Meh. I’d like to see other smartass guests do better. Fucking jerkoffs.
1/26/2018 c1 HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed
-Hollows. typo
1/26/2018 c1 HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed
Yokai and humans alike call humans weak and say it's due to the fact there are billions of them that they even manage to survive. this is humanity kindly requesting that you say that a little louder.*click**clickAnd the dumbass who clearly doesn't know how a pump action works ejects a perfectly good shotgun round and ends up one round short. He is then eaten alive because he was too dumb to go to basic firearms training.)
1/18/2018 c1 Guest
Meh. How are humans spontaneously spiritually strong enough to affect hollows and soul reapers? Makes no sense.
12/27/2017 c4 Rawrking
the level of stupidity and plotholes are unreal. Hollows are spiritual beings-spiritual power can affect the physical world, but the physical world and physical matter cannot affect spiritual beings-ergo humans can't do jack shit to hollows unless they develop spiritual powers. Any arrancar can just suck in human souls like breathing ez without using any powers, and unless a human is sufficiently strong spiritually, there's nothing they can do to resist. Anyone with mid-high levels of spiritual power and training can use shunpo/hirenkyaku/sonido to react and move at sublight to FTL speeds. Bullet speed is like walking slowly to any shinigami seated officer- level fighter. Butterflaizen made people pass out and die simply by existing in the general vicinity; captain-class fighters can kill those without spiritual awareness by exerting the full force of their reiatsu. When spiritual beings die, they fade away into spirit particles and leave no physical evidence of their existence. You could've avoided creating this whole mess by having the humans in your story somehow finding a way to develop and improve spiritual strength and power.
10/8/2017 c1 vmage2
Two things. First, why would anyone send super soldiers into combat with Uzis of all things. An assault rifle of any kind would be much better. Second, from the 1200's to 2000 is centuries not thousand of years.
7/19/2017 c4 pltrgst
i thought hollow insides are already mush?
5/16/2017 c10 MattKennedy