for The Humans Strike Back

7/3/2015 c12 A person
or walk loudly and carry a bigger stick
7/3/2015 c6 person
Reiatsu, you mean. Right?
6/24/2015 c38 Hawko
A very accurate idea of what would happen.
5/11/2015 c8 2Warmach1ne32
Whoops, forgot to place my username in the review.
5/11/2015 c7 Guest
I'm not sure, if the suggestion for Hollow-killers are still open but there are a lot of weapons from the Command and Conquer franchise and 1 of the faction in the Tiberium series that use sonics, railguns, power armor, walking artillery, and the Ion Cannon satellite. Nod is it's nemesis faction use stealth, nukes, lasers and flamethrowers(with a flame tank). For a more near future weapons there is the Particle cannon from the USA faction of C&C Generals where a laser from earth is fired into space, reflected from a space mirror and guide the laser along the ground for precision firepower capable of disintegrating 1 huge hollow into dust. More far-fetched weapons, there is the expansion pack to the series where the vanilla faction of the USA is split into 3 sub-classes. There is the Laser, Super-weapon, and Aircraft faction. Laser general use lasers in their base defenses that can link up to create an impenetrable wall of lasers. Along with Laser tanks as their main unit. Super-weapon faction only has a super-aurora supersonic bomber and a EMP-Patriot Missile System. Aircraft faction have King-Raptors, stealth Comanches and the combat chinook which is an airborne bunker where infantry can shoot at enemies on the ground. For wacky weapons there is the Red Alert universe of games where we have Teleporting devices, Spectrum(rainbow laser) tower, Tesla(Electric) weapons(from power-armor that shoot lightning, Tesla Tanks, and Tesla towers), Iron Curtain(a building that can make anything in a field invulnerable, and something called the Shogun Executioner(search a picture of it). All this from 1 RTS franchise. I also love Future Weapons too.
4/25/2015 c1 Dylan
Another thing even fiction why the FUCK would monsters think they could win an all out war with humanity? Besides nukes we have bio weapons napalm and a shit ton of more stuff to kill them with even in crossovers, would you attack a race of people who created a virus that can make someone like Alex mercer? (I know he's fake) FUCK NO! Or better yet any one who just needs to push a SINGLE BUTTON to wipe out A FUCKING CONTINENT! You'd either be arrogant to the point of being stupid or just plain suicidal!
4/3/2015 c4 Guest
Although very amazing , using these wonder 'weapons' on a huge scale would be somewhat unrealistic. Also super humans and exo suits that work enourmously well? That is somewhat crazy. Everything else is great tho
3/21/2015 c3 Warmach1ne32
3/19/2015 c1 Warmach1ne32
Have not read Rosario Vampire but really interested in human vs monster battle with different plots than one really abundant in anime. There is a Harry Potter vs Human military fic but that isn't as awesome as killing vampires that doesn't sparkle.
2/17/2015 c37 3emperor of mankind
you made me a prouder human,
THANK YOU!
2/6/2015 c12 JumpingToaster
Ah, yes. This is the second fic where my reaction is to grab some popcorn (or in this case some BBQ chips) and read.
1/23/2015 c10 Guest
As I've seen, humans can beat yoma, and even awakened. Raki can, as can those 2 in rabona. They just need more skill and training fighting that type of foe.
1/12/2015 c37 Imperial Lord
I would like to see this kind of story with Highschool dxd instead of Bleach and RV, don't get me wrong this is still a great story, one of my favorites, but dxd is another universe where the supernatural looks down on humans and I think a lot of points made in this story would also apply to dxd.
12/31/2014 c3 25JensenDaniels32
Actually, consider sience, technology, and everything else other than magic useless, at least if we're talking about actual demons here. You cannot detect something-say, a unicorn or a fairy-unles IT WANTS to make itself known to humanity, as they can completely erase any trace of their existence and/or presence all together from the natural world. Look at it this way: Supernatural is far more capable of anything that's natural and/or manmade through natural resources, ect. For instance, even a superhuman with an unlimited supply of the most advanced technology possible at his or her disposal only makes him or her an enhanced natural being (a natural being on steroids, NOT SUPERNATURAL. Everything natural not only has a limit, but that limit will prevent any further possible development far before that of anything supernatural. Then why aren't humans all extinct yet due to a single entity that possesses a power far greater than possible for a human to obtain? OMNIPOTENCE is the answer. Far beyond natural limits are supernatural limits as well, UNLESS a being is omnipotent, or God, as He is universally called (not Mohammed or Jesus or any other reincarnated beings, but just...God, a being who is all-powerful). If it wasn't for God, we'd all be boned as soon as even just one
9/22/2014 c37 Eurigos
WOW just wow this story is Awesome. It had the right amount of violence and character i started reading I literally couldn't stop until i finished. Even when I was at school I couldn't wait to get home and read this fic. That's how good this is. You don't see much of humanity fighting back against creature's with immense powers. You took that concept and made it seem awesome. One story that you might be interested in is Monster hunter in the rosariovampire category. This is probably one of the biggest review's I've wrote ever since i found this website which in itself says something because of how lazy i am. Just saying again FANTASTIC fic and keep up the good work.
507 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »